• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Four- Suspenseful Silence- 3/12/15

Vote: Midorikawa

You guys already know my reasoning. Plus, Mid somehow guessed my role when flop (who was mafia) was the only one who knew it (atleast I thought)

You said town would benefit from your death. Very few town roles do that, and you said it was similar to your bleeder claim. Restless spirit is the closest thing to that. LOGIC!!!!

Good to see that Flop was mafia and there was a no-kill. Not sure if the doctor and their patients are communicating, but it'd be good if they were.

Vote: Rabbit

He started off being helpful to the town but hasn't posted in a while and is quite quiet. In a past game where he was town, he tried getting in contact with a lot of players are was generally a lot more active. Thus why I'm voting him at the moment.

Good to see that Flop was mafia and there was a no-kill. Not sure if the doctor and their patients are communicating, but it'd be good if they were.

He started off being helpful to the town but hasn't posted in a while and is quite quiet.
Hmm....

That is a bit odd....
And if you look at the activity log, Rabbit's definitely been online and active on the forums, so why the lack of posts?

Hmm....

That is a bit odd....
And if you look at the activity log, Rabbit's definitely been online and active on the forums, so why the lack of posts?

Well, it's about time this stuff started, eh? I have nothing to say except I had and have little to say, and anyone with experience with me will tell you I don't say anything unless I'm sure I have something to add by saying it. With that said, in my current understanding, I have no definite Town candidates, while leaning that way would be you, CrackFox, Mido, and Life, solely due to going after both scum and someone I find suspicious, neutral on most of the others, and bothered by Denial's jumpiness and carelessness/lazy thinking (not recognizing that he gave away his role). That's all for now.

What do you mean not recognizing that I gave away my role? Flop checked me and told me the role that she got back was the restless spirit (which really is my role) back as a result. I told my real top town read the details of my role if that's what you're talking about.

What do you mean not recognizing that I gave away my role? Flop checked me and told me the role that she got back was the restless spirit (which really is my role) back as a result. I told my real top town read the details of my role if that's what you're talking about.

You said town would benefit from your death. Very few town roles do that, and you said it was similar to your bleeder claim. Restless spirit is the closest thing to that. LOGIC!!!!

Do I need to explain further?

I've never been a restless spirit before and haven't been in too many games with a restless spirit so how would I know?

I've never been a restless spirit before and haven't been in too many games with a restless spirit so how would I know?

Ok, but Mido has, wouldn't you agree? Just because you have little experience doesn't justify your claiming that someone who does can't possibly have reached that conclusion logically.

I'm saying how would I know I gave my role away?

I'm saying how would I know I gave my role away?

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Okay well, I still have my other reasons for voting Mid.
@Rabbit; and you don't have to be rude when you reply because I don't understand something.

It would be best to post anything else you have against Midorikawa now, as her wagon is pretty weak.

there's the Kyriaki wagon thing which one mafia member was already on. And I remember someone saying that most scum keep their scum buddies in the neutral section or something like that. I asked for flop's reads in the QT we had and she said this:

Mostly based on my gut, I think:
Town:
Rabbit
returnofMCH
Life
Leggo
CrackFox
Rorrimeht Retne

Neutral
Midorikawa
GastlyGibus
The_Pikachu

Mafia:
Kyriaki
Kavidun

What are your reads?Edited 03-07-2015 09:43 AM

She had mid on under the neutral catorgory.

@Denial; So I'm scummy for

1) Lynching Kyriaki
2) Being in Flop's neutral reads list?

What about me lynching Flop when I could have stayed and just lynched you? Restless Spirit doesn't count towards town numbers, and why lynch my fellow mafia over a townie? Why push a townie rather than lynch them peacefully?

there's the Kyriaki wagon thing which one mafia member was already on. And I remember someone saying that most scum keep their scum buddies in the neutral section or something like that. I asked for flop's reads in the QT we had and she said this:

Town:
Rabbit
returnofMCH
Life
Leggo
CrackFox
Rorrimeht Retne

Neutral
Midorikawa
GastlyGibus
The_Pikachu

Mafia:
Kyriaki
Kavidun

Do note that it is possible that Flop could have listed her fellow scum buddies as town or at least one if we're thinking that there's two mafioso left in this game.

Vote: Denial

Town:
Rabbit
returnofMCH
Life
Leggo
CrackFox
Rorrimeht Retne

Neutral
Midorikawa
GastlyGibus
The_Pikachu

Mafia:
Kyriaki
Kavidun

Problem is, mafia doing their reads is a WIFOM situation, so if they reveal their reads, they won't be following one trend of where their partners go, if there were were four mafia at the start of this game, what would stop her from having a partner in each category?
I'm guessing that there were only three though, but I'd still not expect them to be in the same area.

Town:
Rabbit
returnofMCH
Life
Leggo
CrackFox
Rorrimeht Retne

Neutral
Midorikawa
GastlyGibus
The_Pikachu

Mafia:
Kyriaki
Kavidun

Do note that it is possible that Flop could have listed her fellow scum buddies as town or at least one if we're thinking that there's two mafioso left in this game.
@Leggo;
@Rorrimeht Retne;

Flop later put Mid in the town catorgory when she put her reads in thread.

I never said anything about her scumbuddies being in the same catorgory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom