• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15

*locks votes in a closet and sneaks away to find the update*

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Five- Luck- 3/17/15

1. @Rabbit;
4. @Kavidun;
5. @Denial;
7. @CrackFox;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
13. @GastlyGibus;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

Kyurem cackled in excitement, awakening his sleepy brother. "Whazz go on?" Zekrom mumbled.

"They found the second ice type! They found Mamoswine!" Kyurem said, seeming to bounce with excitement as he said it.

Zekrom was suddenly alert. He jabbed Reshiram in the side with a steely claw to draw her attention, and the hologram she had conjured down below flickered, just for a moment.

The Mamoswine was only revealed briefly, but it was enough. The dragons surged forward, and Kyurem was barely able to teleport the hapless mammoth Pokémon away before they attacked.

Its impressive tusks are made of ice. The population thinned when it turned warm after the ice age.

Dear GastlyGibus, you are Mamoswine.

You're one of the strongest ice Pokémon, and one of the bulkiest. Even more then your compatriots, you're dependent on cold, having grown up during the ice age. You need to win this battle. Your bulk can block other Pokémon's actions and your powerful horns can kill someone even if they have doctor protection.

You are the Roleblocker and Strongman. Once during the game, if someone has doctor protection but you really want them dead, send me a PM reading Strongman Kill: Player. You can also post that in the mafia QT. When you just want to stop someone from using their ability, which you can do twice, the command is Roleblock: Player.

You are allied with the Mafia and win when your numbers are equal to or greater then those of the Town.

GastlyGibus was lynched. They were allied with the Mafia.

IT IS NOW NIGHT FIVE. YOU MAY NOW USE ACTIONS. THE PHASE WILL END IN 24 HOURS.
Thank you for playing, GastlyGibus.

:DDDDDDD

Now just one or two more! ^-^

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Five- Carrier Pidgeons- 3/15/15

...Huh, I thought I had counted a tie. Well, it's not as if I can complain. :3

I was expecting 3 mafia, I thought it was usually 1/4 mafia <.<

1/4 of 15 is closer to 4, so yes, I would say there's two left. ^^

Anyway the Strongman is dead, and the Cop is still alive (it would seem), so things are almost done~ ^-^

Last edited:

That's great! The numbers don't add up though. It was technicaly a tie between Gibus and Rabbit.

Rabbit: 2 (Crackfox, Mido)
GastlyGibus: 2 (Leggo, Retne)

Others voted but later withdrew their votes. Must be some kind of vote manipulation at large.

That's great! The numbers don't add up though. It was technicaly a tie between Gibus and Rabbit.

Others voted but later withdrew their votes. Must be some kind of vote manipulation at large.

Are we going to go for Rabbit now then? Rabbit is still sus.

They do add up, you just have to know the roles of the voters.

Guess I was asking for it. :/

Thanks for letting me play, PG.

GG claimed vanilla and was lynched and came up as mafia. And TP claimed vanilla... We should look more into that. I still think rabbit is mafia. Cop should check him.

I also told you guys there was a strongman.

Here are my new reads:

Mafia:
Rabbit
TP

Leaning on scum:
Midorikawa

Town:
Everyone else.

Last edited:

Vote: Rabbit

(WHOOPS!)

Last edited:

Actions locked, update pending.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15

1. @Rabbit;
4. @Kavidun;
7. @CrackFox;
10. @Leggo;
11. @Midorikawa;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

Three dragon type legendaries perched on clouds were sharing a collective wince and, for once, taking sides.

"Not that one! She hasn't harmed anybody! In fact, she's only been helping Pokémon this whole twisted game!" Reshiram whined as an ice type Pokémon approached the slumbering Altaria.

"Reshiram, you can't influence the game. Just let it play out. That's the way it goes."

"Humph."

Altaria dances and wheels through the sky among billowing, cotton-like clouds. By singing melodies in its crystal-clear voice, this Pokémon makes its listeners experience dreamy wonderment.

Dear Leggo, you are Altaria.

You are the most peaceful of the dragons, and you prefer helping your teammates to harming anyone. Your wings are more then just fluffy clouds, too. They're dense cotton that absorbs any impact, and you can use them to shield anyone you like.

You are the Doctor. When you want to protect someone by wrapping them in your fluffy cotton wings, send me a PM reading Protect: Player.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Leggo was killed. They were allied with the Town.

IT IS NOW DAY SIX AND YOU MAY VOTE. DAY ENDS IN 48 HOURS.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15

Vote: Rabbit

@Denial; I'm getting pissed because I've been freaking ignored by you an TP, and being ignored multiple time is freaking annoying. WHY? CAN YOU EXPLAIN YOUR CASE???

For now, you're neutral on my list not leaning scummy. I don't think you're as scummy as I thought.

VOTE: Rabbit

Seemed like he wanted to convince others to unvote GastlyGibus and tie the votes. I fell for it so I am a bit hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom