• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dragon Quest: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Check here for the plot. Clearly, I'm too lazy to post it. And sign-ups are still open (in case you cared).
-----------
Outside the peaceful, small town of Angel Falls, slimes, blue, raindrop-like beings, are gathering.
"Why are we attacking here again?"
"Easy, more deaths equal a quicker revival of our master."
"Wouldn't it be quicker to send gigantes or something?"
"This is the start of the RPG. Things are supposed to be easy."
"Yeah, but..."
"...Yeah. I don't get it either."
With that, the slimes begin to attack Angel Falls.
------
Cronux peered out of a window from his house, which was a wooden building near the entrance. "Finally. I never thought we'd see action," he complained.
Neo, his brother, replied, "Couldn't you just walk out of town?" Without replying, Cronux ran outside, yelling. Neo mumbled "Can't he just be patient?", drew his sword, and ran after him.

"DIE! This village is mine!" Eligor roared, as, fist wreathed in darkness, he obliterated a Slime in one punch. He then impaled another one on his tentacles.
"Telling them to die won't help, Mr. Jelly." Ellen said, as she hit a Slime with her bat, propelling it into the clouds.
"I told you not to call me that! It's Eligor. Eligor von Naxes." Eligor says, kicking a slime away. "Besides, it shows that I'm evil."

Cronux, still yelling, jumped, and pounced on a slime, killing it. He noticed a girl, slightly hot. Nice.
"Focus!" Neo yelled, running into the scene. He raised his sword up to the sky. Lighting struck down from nowhere, charging into his sword. The blade expanded, glowing with energy. Neo grabbed it with his other hand, and slashed at other slimes, killing them.
Meanwhile, the other slimes were calling for reinforcements. A swarm of slimes showed up, and they stacked upon one each other in groups of three, swarming the town with slime stacks.

"RRRAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHAHDASASHBLFDSAHVBFSHDVBHSDAVCHDS!" Eligor roared, as he grabbed one of the stacks and activated Slimify, melting the bottom one and causing the whole stack to fall over. Meanwhile, covering her ears, Ellen conjured a bomb, and throwing it into the air, hit it towards another stack with her bat.

The slime stack NARROWLY avoided the bomb, but it made no difference, as a few moments later, it exploded, killing more slime stacks.
Hot girl that can fight. Nicer, Cronux thought. "YAH!" He slashed at one stack, killing all three slimes consecutively. Neo rose his sword skyward again, lighting struck it again, and Neo went on a frenzy, killing many slime stacks.

Jasmine saw the people battling the slimes outside and cursed under her breath. How couldn't she have heard the fighting going on down there?
She grabbed her sword and readied her Firethrower, rushing outside and sending a blast of hot flames at one of the slimes.

Eligor was about to melt some more slimes when he saw a smokin' hot chick. Literally. And metaphorically.
"Hello there. What's a pretty girl like you doing in a battlefield like this?" He asks, lounging in midair as his tentacles impale another slime.
"Hey, mind throwing some slimes at me?" Ellen asks Cronux, brandishing her bat.

OOC: I KNEW IT!
"Sure...alright!" Cronux said, first unsure, then realizing it was the hot girl. He kicked one slime at the bottom of the stack out, caught the two remaining ones, and threw them at the hot girl. Neo just watched it, slapped his head, then got hit by some slimes. "Damnit..."

OOC: Only some chicks. How else is he supposed to show that he thinks a chick is attractive?

She then proceeded to hit them away with a flurry of swings. "Thanks, mister. My stupid brother is kinda busy..." She says, nodding.

Jasmine smirked, jumped up in the air and sliced the slimes in half with her sword. "Good throw."
She then glared at Eligor. "Just because I'm pretty doesn't mean I can't fight. Is that what you're suggesting?" Her right hand began to smoke threateningly.

"No. I'm fighting, it's obvious you're good." Eligor says, as he launches a punch at a Slime, melting it. "I cannot express my love of the feminine form?"

OOC: Well, Jasmine's the only girl here (besides Ellen). So yeah.

"Welcome. The name's Cronux Katano," Cronux said. Then he realized something. "So wait...how is a guy like him related to a h-" Before he could finish his sentence, a group of slimes tackled him. Said group of slimes then got slashed to nothing by Neo.

"I'm adopted." Ellen said cheerfully. "He's still my big bro, though. So be nice or I'll kick your ass!" She says, her eyes glowing red as her voice deepens for a moment.

"Nope." Jasmine smirked, then sent another blast of fire into the invading slimes. "Not unless you want to end up like those slimes I just barbecued."

Eligor didn't respond, as while he was talking to Jasmine, a slime had latched onto his face, and he was trying to rip it off.

Cronux's eyes widened for a moment. Scary. The girl was still cute, though. "So, adopted..." he began.
"HELP, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!" Neo yelled as he beat those that are among the last of the slimes.

Then a shadow formed near the gang. Veis's phantasmic figure then appeared. "Apologies, everyone. I've spent too much time reading grimoires, but it seems that the slime raid has been pretty much repelled hmm?"
Then a slime ambushed Veis from the back, but Veis drew his rapier in a split second and stabbed the slime, dispersing it into bits.

"Holy!" Neo exclaimed. "Where the heck did you come from?" After his brain processed what happened, he continued. "And how did you do that?"

"Oh? Apologies to you as well, I haven't introduced myself. The name's Fredegar Veis Belzelviel, but you can call me Veis. Care to introduce yourself? But first... behind you." Veis warned.

"Wha...? Gah..." Neo said, slicing the slime that almost ambushed him. "I'm Neo Katano, and this," Neo said, pointing at Cronux, who was currently trying to remove the slime with his claws, "is my brother, Cronux."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom