Dragon Type Gear Event:
Players can obtain a newly added 3★ Dragon-type gear, the 3★ Dragon Bandanna, 3★ Dragon Bracelet, and 3★ Dragon Pin, by completing co-op battles together with other trainers as part of this event. The gear can be received both as event battle rewards, and as exchanges from the Event section of the Exchange Items menu. 3★ upgrade items will also be available to upgrade these new 3★ Gear, with Dragon Scissors, Thread and Needles used to upgrade the Bandanna, Bracelet and Pin respectively. These upgrade items can be obtained by exchanging associated 1★-3★ gear (i.e. Dragon Scissors can be received by exchanging Dragon Bandannas, etc). More upgrade items will be received for gear with more ★s, higher levels, or more level caps unlocked.
After this event is over, the new gear will continue to be obtainable from the General tab of the Exchange Items menu, starting from January 19th at 10:00 p.m. (PST)
Players wanting to participate in this event should note the following:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player. This interlude can be completed after players complete Main Story: Chapter 10 in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those which can actually be obtained by players.
- Players cannot take on this event area with 3 teams comprised of only their own Sync Pairs.
- The number of plays available for Daily Bonus Battle 1 are reset every day at 10:00 p.m. (PST)
- When the exchange period for the vouchers obtained in this event ends, leftover vouchers will be converted into coins (10 coins per voucher) and sent to each player's Present Box.
The Battle Villa, a recurring event that allows players to use up to 9 sync pairs to progress through its stages, will be open for the next two weeks until January 19th at 9:59 p.m. (PST). Performing well in this challenge will allow players to obtain up to 2000 gems, as well as items to upgrade their sync pairs including cookies and lucky scrolls. To enter the Battle Villa, players must progress past Chapter 7: Where There's a Will, There's a Way (Normal) in single player mode.
Players who complete every hall in the Battle Villa will be able to skip certain halls the next time the Battle Villa opens. Halls that are skipped will still award first-time rewards, however any coin completion rewards, XP, and bonus awards will not be granted. Skipped Halls also do not count towards any associations missions.