• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

dragonair VS weepinbell.

i like...

• Total voters
clear fluid.
Reaction score
which one do you like the most? dragonair, the thick, very looong dragon pokémon, or weepinbell, the naughty flycatcher pokémon?

weepinbell is just an underestimated pokémon, and people tend to use dragonite over dragonair, so i thought it'd be interesting to see... who won!

:D

Marquess of Ostia
Reaction score
dragonair mostly for it's evo (dragonite is one of my favorites). But even taking the two straight up against each other, dragonair wins in both battle prowess as well as appearance, at least in my book.

7tx

Reaction score
I pick...weepinbell. Mostly for nostaligia; the bellsprout line was a key part of one of my TCG decks back in the day. Good times.

Dragon & Fire Breeder
Reaction score
Dragonair, because it's damn near invincible in battle!! Although I tend to use dragonites more, I still appreciate the beauty & deadliness of a good dragonair.

rewrites your life
Reaction score
Quite an odd pair to compare, if you ask me, but I like the design of Dragonair more, so I voted for it.

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Oh no, I figured it out. It wasn't that hard.

All innuendo aside, I voted Dragonair.

Saxy beast
Reaction score
I think Dragonair is beautiful, so I prefer Dragonair. I am, however, slightly disturbed by your descriptions of them.
Aw god. You really are sick. I'm not even going to vote. No one sees what she means with those pokémons? Don't believe me? Check his/her usertitle and youtube comments.
I saw it, but in this case, Freud Was Wrong. Dragonair is my favorite of the two Pokémon for entirely non-phallic reasons.

Badass office lady
Reaction score
Dragonair, and thank you for the lulz gained from reading your posts. You're making my boring evening interesting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I like them both but I'll go with Dragonair because Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon and Victreebel is..dumb

zel

take it slow, bro
Reaction score
Weepinbell sucks hard.
I chose Dragonair.

Reaction score
Dragonair, cause it can move around easier lol.

more like tangela
Reaction score
Palkia and Cloyster would have been better choices.

shame.