• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest dragonair VS weepinbell.

i like...

• Total voters

Rоulette Goddess

clear fluid.
Reaction score
which one do you like the most? dragonair, the dragon pokémon, or weepinbell, the flycatcher pokémon?

Spr_4h_148.png
Spr_4h_070.png

weepinbell is just an underestimated pokémon, and people tend to use dragonite over dragonair, so i thought it'd be interesting to see who won!

dragonair mostly for it's evo (dragonite is one of my favorites). But even taking the two straight up against each other, dragonair wins in both battle prowess as well as appearance, at least in my book.

I pick...weepinbell. Mostly for nostaligia; the bellsprout line was a key part of one of my TCG decks back in the day. Good times.

Dragonair, because it's damn near invincible in battle!! Although I tend to use dragonites more, I still appreciate the beauty & deadliness of a good dragonair.

I like them both but I'll go with Dragonair because Dragonite is my favorite Pokemon and Victreebel is..dumb

Even though I love Dragonite I've never been a huge fan of Dragonair... It's pretty terrible battle wise and I'd take the simplicity and cuteness of Dratini over Dragonair. I don't know why but Dragonair never clicked that much to me.
Weepinbell, I enjoy much more on the other hand.

Welcome to my weird taste in terms of Pokémon.

Back
Top Bottom