• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dragonite vs Salamence

Salamence. Easily.

Dragonite looks like Barney with wings and antennas.

Salamence, it doesn't look that good to me, but I REALLY dislike Dragonite's design, it is SO ugly compared to Dragonair.

Dragonite's design has always had a bit of a "Puff the magic dragon" impression to me, and while it was certainly a force to reckon with with those Gen.3 Hyper Beams (and, of course, Outrage), Salamence looks the part of a force to reckon with.

Salamence. It's my all time favorite Pokemon, I have like 3 in my Pokemon Pearl, and I love its design. It looks so menacing while Dragonite are often kind, cheerful Pokemon. I like Dragonite, but Salamence's appearance and awsome stats win me over.

Love them both, but I prefer Salamence. It looks cooler, is faster and has better attacking stats, and its Shiny form actually looks decent.

I like both, though Dragonite is my personal favorite. I find it's design to be really cute, even if it doesn't really fit with the rest of it's line, and I like it's Pokedex entries more. Salamence has that cool factor though, and it's Mega form is pretty neat (now I just want a Mega Dragonite).

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom