• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Buffet

Karamazov

Pokémon: Gen 8.0 You Can (Not) Catch 'em All
Reaction score
You're given the opportunity to create your own banquet. You can decorate the place however you want, you can invite whoever you want, and you can do whatever you want.

But you want to concentrate on the food.

You have all the money you need to make the buffet. You can have whatever you want.

What will your buffet be like?

For me: chocolate statues of kittens EVERYWHERE.

Buffet consists of different cuisines from different places/countries. They say the best way to know their culture is to eat their food and I totally agree.

A buffet of 200 different types of Pizzas. Anything and everything, from bbq to sausage lovers.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Cafe_%28Seinfeld%29]I saw this thread and could only think of this.[/url]

I would have a buffet of mexican food. Lots of mexican food.

I'd probably have a little bit of everything. I like so many different types of food, and it'd be wicked to incorporate that into a buffet.

But probably lots of falafel.

My dream buffet would be Desserts Galore + Plus all my favorite foods. There would be lots of chocolate statues that are in the shape of my favorite Pokemon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom