• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Guard: Broken Hearts *Renewal, Mouthful Of Pie, and Hide In Plain Site!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
brokenhearts.png

Thanks to Master Mew for the banner!

In the six months after the fall of Organization XIII and the final defeat of Xemnas, the forces of evil have wasted no time in reestablishing their power. Xemnas's original being, Xehanort, has been reborn, and with him comes an army of Heartless unmatched since the original fall of the worlds twelve years ago. But Xehanort's forces are unlike anything Sora and his friends have faced before: empowered by the Nightmare Realm, these Heartless resist even the might of the Keyblade. Sora alone is not enough to stem the coming to tide; already, Xehanort has gained control of the Radiant Garden--again his capital of Hollow Bastion--and even Sora's homeworld of the Destiny Islands. Now, as the worlds within their universe slowly fall to Xehanort, and as his allies hold the line as best they can, Sora himself travels the multiverse to find allies capable of defeating Xehanort's new Nightmare army and save his universe.​

Last edited:
OOC: My apologies for not posting; school's been a pain. I suppose I'll start with some flavor text...

Sora slashed through the horde of Heartless with his Keyblade, flitting between the tall and ancient trees of the forest outside Twilight Town. Peeking over his shoulder, blue eyes widened as three Nightmare Soldier Heartless leaped at him. "Whoa!" he gasped, dropping to a roll and dodging sideways, the Nightmare Heartless just skimming by overhead. Quickly recovering, he continued his mad dash through the forest, trying to head towards the Old Mansion deep within the forest. As blasts of dark magic splashed behind him, he muttered uncharacteristically grimly, "Maybe I shouldn't have given Donald and Goofy the slip..."

"Need some help?" Terry asks, in his Mr. Cuisine costume. It consisted of an orange shirt, apron, and green shoes, and he was wielding a frying pan and cooking knife. "I heard that this world was in trouble." He says, cricking his neck and offering Sora some health-restoring chicken nuggets.

OOC: I guess it's a bit late to be waiting on HiPS...

Sora awkwardly took a nugget. "Um, thanks. The name's Sora." He gave a cheerful smile, even as he slashed through a Shadow Heartless. "Not that I mind the help, but... how exactly did you get here?"

"The professor helped." Terry simply states, grinning, as he swings a frying pan at heartless, sending it frying, then turns around and slices another one in half with his ginsu.

OOC: my apologies. I had no idea this thread had been posted.

"Nipote, are you going to continue to play with that apple?" Ezio's uncle Mario asked him. The master assassin was sitting at a small desk, tossing a glowing sphere up and down in his hands softly.

"I need to find out why the Borgia want this..." Ezio said softly as he held the Apple of Eden close to his face.

"Very well Nipote." Mario left the room, leaving Ezio alone with the apple. Then Ezio did something he would likely come to regret. He placed one of his blades next to the artifact and attempted to take a small cut out of it. A bright flash of light appeared and Ezio was gone.

Ezio found himself in the middle of combat. He saw a young boy wielding what appeared to be a massive key against numerous shadowy figures. Ezio took a deep breath and looked at the boy closely. He determined that the boy was pure of heart and a likely ally. So Ezio hopped into combat, throwing two knives through a Shadow Heartless, causing it to vanish on the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom