• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Radar and Evo Stone overload

Berrenta

Let's dance
Reaction score
When doing Dream Radar, I find a lot of excess Pokémon. Currently I am offering the following. Each Pokémon listed has its hidden ability and is level 40. (res) indicates those that are reserved and awaiting delivery.

3 Swablu (all M)

Natures:
Male: Sassy, Impish, Docile

3 Riolu (2 M, 1 F)

Nature:
Male: Naive, Bashful
Female: Brave (res)

2 Munna (all F)

Nature: Lax, Sassy

3 Bronzor

Nature: Modest, Brave, Hardy

2 Igglybuff (1 M, 1 F)

Nature:
Male: Bold
Female: Quiet

I also have a surplus of Water, Fire, Sun, and Dusk stones: 7 Water, 5 Fire (1 res), 3 Sun, and 5 Dusk (1 res) stones are being offered.

If interested, add my Black 2 FC (in signature) and post your request here or via PM.

Last edited:
what would you like for the female rilou and a dusk stone?

@Berrenta;
Would you like to trade your other female Swablu for Shinx, Darumaka, Mareep, Larvesta, and Elekid? all level 1 except Elekid which is level 2 I also would like 1 water, 1 sun, and 2 fire stones?

Would you like to trade your other female Swablu for Shinx, Darumaka, Mareep, Larvesta, and Elekid? all level 1 except Elekid which is level 2 I also would like 1 water, 1 sun, and 2 fire stones?

I have 2 Female Swablu remaining. Do you want both or just one of them? Also, will reserve the requested stones for you.

Okay, will choose one of each.

Also, updating listing, after a delivery was made.

@Berrenta; Sun stone and a Bronzor please!! XDD

I'm currently breeding Abras, so if you'd like, I could give you a Kadabra, if you'd like an Alakazam...?

feeling slightly guilty for the random pokemon I gave you for such rare stones XDD;;

@Berrenta; Sun stone and a Bronzor please!! XDD

I'm currently breeding Abras, so if you'd like, I could give you a Kadabra, if you'd like an Alakazam...?

feeling slightly guilty for the random pokemon I gave you for such rare stones XDD;;

It's fine. I still got your FC on my Pal Pad, so I'll let you know when I'm available to trade.

@mii; and @Typhlosionisafirebadger; I still need to know when you two will be available to trade. Luckily, I have the week off school for next week, so as long as I'm not eating meals or sleeping, I should be available. My time zone is GMT-6, so you can factor that in.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom