• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all!

I definitely do have a red shard and plenty of gems. Will any of those do for the level 40 calm Igglybuff?

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all!

@ArtemisUmbreon;

Sure, that's not much to ask for. I'll trade them for the Red Shards, as I'm STILL having trouble finding them via Swirling Dust, only netting Green, Yellow, and Blue Shards. I'll send you a PM in a short time to go over any finer details. Thanks for the interest.
@Cazzab15;

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. One Igglybuff for one Red Shard, sounds like a good deal to me. I'll send you a PM in a short time with details. Thanks for taking an interest.

EDIT: Update! New captures added to the list! Get them while they're hot! *chuckles*

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (UPDATE! DW Pokemon added)

May I have:
Leavanny
Braviary
Druddigon

I know I got Red Shards and Gems

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (UPDATE! DW Pokemon added)

May I have:
Leavanny
Braviary
Druddigon

I know I got Red Shards and Gems

Sure you can. I'll take the Red Shards, as I've suddenly accumulated a treasure island's worth of Gems in a short period of time. I'll send you a PM shortly with details. Thanks for the interest.

Actually, since I just did a trade for that very Braviary, can you wait until tomorrow when I catch another one? (Sorry, but I got an PM before you posted, so I already promised it to that person, but I can easily get another one. Is that okay?)

Last edited:
Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 11/30/12)

@CynthiaLover;

Munna: Bold/A little quick tempered/40/Female/Telepathy
Muk (Gunk): Mild/Capable of taking hits/38/Male/Poison Touch
Woobat (Flutter): Rash/Somewhat Stubborn/29/Male/Simple

I can offer a Red Shard or a Tamato Berry for each. You decide :)
And if those are nicknames in parentheses, just keep them, I'm okay with those. (Could you nickname Munna 'Luna', if it's possible?) :)
Oh, and I'll be trading from White 2.

@Bomika

Sure, sounds good. And you want the Munna nicknamed as well? I can easily do that. Cute name, too. I'll take Red Shards, as, again, the are much more critical right now. I'll send you a PM in a short time with details. Thanks for the interest!

Riolu: Lonely/Good Perseverance/40/Male/Prankster

Riolu: Docile/Often Dozes Off/30/Female/Prankster

Drifloon: Naive/Somewhat Vain/30/Male/Flare Boost

Could I have these? I can send over fodder pokemon with red shards.

Riolu: Lonely/Good Perseverance/40/Male/Prankster

Riolu: Docile/Often Dozes Off/30/Female/Prankster

Drifloon: Naive/Somewhat Vain/30/Male/Flare Boost

Could I have these? I can send over fodder pokemon with red shards.

Sure you can. That's fine with me. I'll send you a PM in a short time going over any details. Thanks!

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/03/12)

Hiya!! I see you're accepting Blue Shards! I got two I can give you. Could I get the Shuckle and the Sassy Rotom?

Yeah, as, for the first time ever in White 2, I'm starting to run low on Blue Shards, and I'm starting to use moves like Aqua Tail and such more frequently. Thus the new need for Blue Shards has been added to the list.

Anyway, sure, sounds good. I'll PM you later to go over any details and whatnot. Thanks again.

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/15/12)

I would like your Zangoose and can offer you Red or Blue Shards.

Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

Hey. I have red, blue, and yellow shards. I was wondering if I could trade you for any female Riolu? If not, Sigiliyph?

i'm interested in:
Watchog (Scout): Gentle/Good Endurance/33/Female/Analytic

i can give you a red shard in return for it, or if you want, more than one ;O

@MoonBlazer; Sure you can. Take your pick, pick as many as you like (except for those that have "reserved" next to them). Red and Blue Shards are the most needed, so we'll start with them. But sure, take your pick. It is first-come, first-serve, so you better snatch up the available ones while you can.
@yourlilemogirl; Yes, that sounds fine. A Red Shard for Watchog. We'll talk trade tomorrow.

Okay, so could I get:

Riolu: Relaxed/Somewhat Vain/30/Female/Prankster

and

Sigilyph: Hardy/Capable of Taking hits/40/Female/Tinted Lens

for 2 red shards/2 blue shards/1 red shard and 1 blue shard?

Okay, so could I get:

Riolu: Relaxed/Somewhat Vain/30/Female/Prankster

and

Sigilyph: Hardy/Capable of Taking hits/40/Female/Tinted Lens

for 2 red shards/2 blue shards/1 red shard and 1 blue shard?

Since Red Shards are the "hardest" for me to obtain, we'll trade Mons for Red Shards. Let me know when you're free and we'll talk trade.

I'm available right now and will be for a while. (Say, an hour or two)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom