• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream World Females!

Fonbella

Reaction score
Hello fellow DWF lovers! =D

I finally completed my Pokédex today and now I'm moving on to other objectives, such as collecting every DWF released until now. I've got a few already, so I thought about breeding them to those who want to collect them too. Here's the list of what I have:

Oferring:

GEN I:
Clefairy
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Meowth
Mankey
Poliwag
Ponyta
Doduo
Grimer
Onix
Exeggcute
Lickitung
Rhyhorn
Mr. Mime
Jynx
Eevee
Snorlax
GEN II:
Spinarak
Wobbuffet
Shuckle
Phanpy
Smeargle
GEN III:
Poochyena
Seedot
Ralts
Nincada
Sableye
Mawile
Spinda
Swablu
Shuppet
GEN IV:
Shinx
Cranidos
Shieldon
Pachirisu
Shellos
Stunky
Spiritomb
Lucario
Snover
GEN V:
Munna
Drilbur
Sigilyph
Deerling
Foongus
Frillish
Vullaby
I also have a male Gothorita, a male Alomomola and a male Muk with their respective hidden abilities that are looking for new lovely homes.

I'm not picky, but I'd love you lots and forever if you could trade any DWF that I don't already have with me. Aside from DWF, I'm also looking for the following legendary pokémon:

Wanted pokémon:
Celebi
Latias
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
I also want a couple of items such as:

Wanted items: (bolded items are prefered)
Eviolite
Light Ball
Power Weight
Power Bracer
Power Belt
Power Lens
King's Rock
Metal Coat
Protector
Magmarizer
Electirizer
Leftovers
Toxic Orb
Flame Orb
Life Orb
But like I said, I'm not picky, if you have something unusual/different/rare/whatever that you have to spare and would like to trade, by all means please make your offer! :D

Happy DWF trade! :embarass:

Last edited:
im interested in your DWF Poliwag. I have 12 DWF pokemons and most of them isn't on your Have lists.

I have a female Nidoran, Kangaskhan and Houndoor. Also I have a Giratina. And a eviolite and metal coat. Would I be able to trade some of these for your gothorita and poliwag?

@tala27: I'll breed a Poliwag for you. =) What DWF do you have?

@poliwag0: I'll reserve Gothorita for you and breed a Poliwag as well. I already got NidoranF from a friend, so that won't be necessary, but thanks! =) But I'm interested in your DWF Kangaskhan and DWF Houndour. I'm also really interested in your Giratina, what would you like for it?

So are we going to trade Kangaskhan and Houndoor for Gothorita and Poliwag? For Giratina, do you have any of the legendaries from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald?

Kangaskhan and Houndour for Gothorita and Poliwag, yes. I had an extra Latios until a while ago, but I traded it. =( Since I don't have the RSE games, the ones I have are the only ones I have right now. Do you want anything else for it?

i have ekans, breloom, absol, cornphish, cacnea, ponyta, dratini,abra, electakid,mantee

Kangaskhan and Houndour for Gothorita and Poliwag, yes. I had an extra Latios until a while ago, but I traded it. =( Since I don't have the RSE games, the ones I have are the only ones I have right now. Do you want anything else for it?

Do you have Mew, Meloetta, Victini or Keldeo?

i really want the dwf poliwag

i have:
- dwf togepi
- dwf drifloon
- dwf munna
- dwf sigilyph
- dw staryu

@linny_456 sorry, I already have all of those, do you have anything else?

Could I trade you a Life Orb, Leftovers, King's Rock, Electrizer, Flame Orb, Eviolite, Power Band, Power Lens, or Metal Coat for a Poliwag, Vulpix, or Eevee?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom