• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

dream world pokemon for trade

BabyPanda

Reaction score
rattata (hustle)
female (hustle)
nidoran male (hustle)
vulpix (drought)
zubat (infiltrator)
oddish (run away)
psyduck (swift swim)
growlithe (justified)
poliwag (swift swim)
bellsprout (Gluttony)
tentacool (rain dish)
ponita (flame body)
slowpoke (regenerator)
farfetch'd (defiant)
Dodou (tangled feet)
krabby (sheer force)
exeggcute ( harvest)
lickitung (cloud nine)
tangela (regenerator)
kangaskhan (inner focus)
horsea (damp)
goldeen (lightningrod)
magikarp ( rattled)
lapras (hydration)
omanyte (weak armor)
aerodactyl (unnerve)
dratini (marvel scale)
sentret (frisk)
hoothoot (tinted lens)
ledyba (rattled)
igglybuff (friend guard)
natu (magic bounce)
mareep (plus)
hoppip (infiltrator)
sunkern (early bird)
yanma (frisk)
murkrow (prankster)
gligar (immunity)
skarmory (weak armor)
stantler (sap sipper)
miltank (sap sipper)
poochyena (rattled)
lotad (own tempo)
taillow (scrappy)
surskit (rain dish)
skitty (wonder skin)
carvanha (speed boost)
swablu (cloud nine)
barboach (hydration)
corphish (adaptability)
lileep (storm drain)
feebas (adaptability)
tropius (harvest)
bidoof (moody)
shinx (guts)
shellos (sand force)
drifloon (flare boost)
darumaka (inner focus)
munna (telepathy)

looking for other dream wotld pokemon with i don't have, nust be female unless it can be male only or a genderless pokemon.

Last edited:
since my game is an english one and i'm breeding them before the trade, none of them will be japanese

I'm interested in your shinx corpish and dratini but i don't have any dw pokes. Do you need any items or other type of pokemon?

I'd like the lileep but I only have a DW lickitung and tangela which you already have. I've got a ton of other pokemon for trading though.

I'm interested in your shinx corpish and dratini but i don't have any dw pokes. Do you need any items or other type of pokemon?
sorry, but i'm trading dw for dw only, if you're offering items or a regular pokemon i will trade a regular pokemon or items back, but not a dw pokemon.

I'd like the lileep but I only have a DW lickitung and tangela which you already have. I've got a ton of other pokemon for trading though.
since my dex is completed, i don't need any regular pokemon, so if you get any dw pokemon which i don't have please let me know.

ive got a DW bellsprout. Nature is quirky, ability is gluttony.
maybe it have a different nature, but i have this one too.

Last edited:
already have this one, since nobody posted on my thread lately, i haven't updated my dw collection.

hello again baby panda!
anyway, I have a jolly swellow with scrappy.
how many/which one of yours could I get for that?

hello again baby panda!
anyway, I have a jolly swellow with scrappy.
how many/which one of yours could I get for that?

since i already have taillow, swellow not really intereting me.
i can evolve my taillow and get one in myself, sorry.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom