• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream World sprite-like Apricorn vectors

LDEJRuff

Likes to show off.
Reaction score
Well, I managed to trace with Inkscape and here they are, Dream World-like sprite vectors of the Apricorns, including three more: an Orange Apricorn (Orn Apricorn), a Cyan Apricorn (Cyn Apricorn), and a Violet Apricorn (Vlt Apricorn).

An Orange Apricorn can be smithed into a Drasil Ball, which is easier to catch Dragon-types. A Cyan Apricorn can be smithed into a Glace Ball, which is easier to catch Ice-types. A Violet Apricorn can be smithed into a Lunar Ball, which is easier to catch nocturnal Pokemon.

I hope that in Gen VI, Apricorns can be found in the next region and be held again like in Gen II.

Nice job! They're well shaped and sharp; as to be expected from a good vector image.

It would be cool to have apricorns again, but I somehow doubt it. Seems like it'll stay a Gen II thing. You never know though.

Back
Top Bottom