• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dreams of new artwork come true: Final images surface on Pokémon Dream World

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Dreams of new artwork come true: Final images surface on Pokémon Dream World

Now that the Pokémon Global Link has relaunched within and launched outside Japan, the remaining Dream World art has been uploaded to the website.

Read more on Bulbanews

Does Electric Bulbasaurs Dreams of Pokemon Dream World artwork?

Every Pokemon... except for female Unfezant. Even the jellyfish got different illustrations; why no love for the birds? :bawl:

The artwork is awesome! My favorite is probably Staraptor.

The only artwork I dream for is new RS artwork.

:la: This is so awesome! I'm glad, because I saved all the Dream World are for reference, so this is real cool!

What does the article mean by "other characters"? D: I checked, and only found Fennel still. What other human characters have Dream World art?

This made of the Mienshao one of my favorite pokémons.

107px-018Pidgeot_Dream.png

Well, Pidgeot certainly looks tiny.

kyurem claws are transparent, and this art shows more of his broken horns and smaller wing
verizion has two leafs on his neck

New Dream World art, hmm? I wonder if they've got Victini's DW art in this?

I'm planning on using that on my next DW expedition...

I loved the first bit of Dream world art work and the new images are great =3!

i've had those pages fav'd on my browser since last oct :) i always look it over before i send a poke to the DW. So far Druddigon's and Mandibuzz's DW Art has made me hate them a lot less :)

Does Electric Bulbasaurs Dreams of Pokemon Dream World artwork?

I love you right now.

Any sci-fi reference is greatly appreciated.

I kind of like Dream World artwork... it kind of takes away the pokemon from the "realistic" drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom