• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dreamshipping (Ash x Mew) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu Koneko

KeiRika Queen
Reaction score
Dream2.jpg

Dreamshipping - Ash Ketchum x Mew

Konichiwa minna-san, I hope I don't get beaten up here for posting this topic. ^^;; Well this shipping has been on my mind along with: Tendershipping(Ash Ketchum x Mitsuki Kouyama).

I support many Ash ships, this is another one I support from lets see..*counts fingers* I lost count. ^^;;;

Well anyone think this is cute? I do~​

Last edited:
Well with that DS stylus, who wouldn't want to be shipped with mew?

This shipping has never even crossed my mind, to be honest. It doesn't bother me at all, I just don't see it working out all that well considering that mew is often protrayed as innocent and playful, and Ash is dumb as a brick when it comes to anything romantic. Just not compatible to me. Still, it's better then Pikashipping.

The Shipping hadn't crossed my mind before a month ago. ^^;;; Thanks for comment though. ^^

I like Pikashipping too, but that's off topic. ^^;;

Ash...and Mew...

Not one that I had considered but I haven't seen movie 8 yet.

Not one I had considered either, though it could possibly work. You have to consider that both are pretty innocent (come on, you all probably have looked at that Picture and quote thread and saw some suggestive stuff XD And in the show Ash would be oblivious to that fact most likely), and Mew's playfulness would probably go well with Ash's personally. Heck, look at how playful Latias was, and he hung around her even though he didn't need to.

@FabuVinny - You should see it, it's really great!

@AshuratheTrainer - I love your view and opinion Ashura-san. ^^

:D Thanks. And now thanks to this thread, I've been thinking on it even more, and I actually really like it. -adds Dreamshipping to the list- Harhar.

Hmm... I've never thought about this. I have nothing against it (hell, my two favorite pairings are human x Pokémon). In fact, it's cute! ^^; But I can't see it working. Like Joey said, Mew's innocent and playful and Ash is stupid when it comes to romance. Nonetheless, though, this is an interesting pairing.

And btw, your fanart is adorable :3

I think it's cute, but I don't think it'll work for the same reason Joey and Valie pointed out. Ash wouldn't... get it o_o But considering that Ash tried to sacrifice himself for Mew (I'm not saying he wouldn't for any other pokemon) might make Mew think higher of Ash or something to that extent... xD

Hey anyone know were to find Some DreamShipping FanFics? i love Satoshi/Ash&Mew Shipping. (Yes i know the Japanese Name for Ash) i am looking for Anykind of Story and the main Parring has to be Ash/Mew if anybody can help Please & Thanks

Beautful image on there, I also like the pairing as well. I actually did do a fan fic called Pink Sphere, which is a dreamshipping fic. It's on ff.net. The idea is sweet and I think in the sense of it, Mew is fond of Ash because he risked his life to save it along with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom