• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

Well I feel if Bryce would become the voice of Ash, then Cherami will play Ash’s wife which will be Chloe. Plus whoever did the SAO dub is now doing Pokemon. Also Cristina Valenzuela is the voice director alongside Lisa Ortiz since Journeys started.
Even Akihiko Kayaba's voice actor was also used be in Pokémon who voiced Tyson in Pokémon (Season 8) around the time 4kids still got own the series so not first time having SAO voice actor in Pokémon lol

Even Akihiko Kayaba's voice actor was also used be in Pokémon who voiced Tyson in Pokémon (Season 8) around the time 4kids still got own the series so not first time having SAO voice actor in Pokémon lol
SAO came out well after the end of the Hoenn Saga. I think it came out during BW saga.

True.

Closest hearing any former NY/4kids actors in SAO were Marc and Cassandra (Who voiced Kayaba and Leafa/Suguha respectfully)
I was gonna ask you "since when was Marc Thompson in SAO?" but then I realized it was Marc Diraison. :wynaut:

I was gonna ask you "since when was Marc Thompson in SAO?" but then I realized it was Marc Diraison. :wynaut:
Which is what I was referring to, besides Marc Diraison moved to LA more than ten years ago same time as these two shows (Fate/Zero and of course SAO) was dubbed funny enough lol

But yeah, he did great job that role and same goes Cassandra as Leafa.

Horizons is officially out in the US so hopefully we'll be getting a few VA reveals today

Lisa Ortiz previously confirmed during the convention I went to in London that she does Onia

So it's basically been confirmed that the OG pokemon narrator left the show a bit in the advanced generation due to compensation issues?

Should mention the first batch is the usual 12 episodes covering the introduction up until where Lucca gets introduced and Matthew Mercer's Spinel is about to enter the scene.

Also the Latin American dub credits hace Onyx' name as Sidian so his English name may be something similar.
His English dub name will very likely end up being that. Sango's also listed as Coral and Agate as Chalce.

From one evil team to another (only this time in Pokémon form), Tyler Bunch is Cerluedge.

One of my favourite voice directors around Michael Schneider finally gets to make his Pokémon anime debut as Zirc.

Back
Top Bottom