• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion - The Next Generation

Well I feel if Bryce would become the voice of Ash, then Cherami will play Ash’s wife which will be Chloe. Plus whoever did the SAO dub is now doing Pokemon. Also Cristina Valenzuela is the voice director alongside Lisa Ortiz since Journeys started.
That’s funny considering I ship Goh and Chloe lol
And yay Marinette (see why I said that?) is now the voice director

Australia's getting new dub episodes of Horizons for a bit with them coming out on iTunes and Google Play first before airing on 9Go a few hours later.

Jenny Yokobori returns to join Liko as her new Hatenna. I'm thinking Marc Thompson is likely also Carkol as well.

Last edited:
Liko, Roy and Friede head to the Galar Mines for today's episode in Australia where they run into their old enemies Amethio (Daman Mills) and his Ceruledge (Tyler Bunch) plus Zirc (Michael Schneider) and Onia (Lisa Ortiz) and do battle once more.

Billy Bob Thompson also pops up again after a while too.

Last new ep for Australia for a bit before they go back to reruns as Liko, Roy and Friede head back into the mines to confront Galarian Moltres and we get to see Lucius (Steve Blum) properly for the first time too.

Last edited:
Well, to be fair Lisa Ortiz who was former NY voice actor was still in the episode, Bill Rogers was in show still.
This episode also marks a first for the main Pokémon anime, being dubbed entirely in LA, as no one living in New York pops up in the voice actor credits this time around, not even in additional voices.

Moltres appears to be undubbed

This episode also marks a first for the main Pokémon anime, being dubbed entirely in LA, as no one living in New York pops up in the voice actor credits this time around, not even in additional voices.

Moltres appears to be undubbed.
It feels so weird to me cause I'm used to seeing my fave talent pool in the credits so to find this out was a great surprise to me indeed.

No April Fools jokes or anything today as Episode 24 of Horizons is up on iTunes and Google Play in Australia.

Liko finally gets to meet get to meet her grandmother Diana (Nancy Linari) and her partners Arcanine and Squawkabilly (Marc Thompson) as they head off to her old castle.

Little do they and the rest know the Explorers including Amethio (Daman Mills), Coral (Lizzie Freeman), Sidian (SungWon Cho), Chalce (Shara Kirby) and even Hamberg (Paul Mercier) are making their way there too.

Marc Thompson is Glalie's new voice (having voiced it once before in Master Journeys) and Sean Schemmel is also back as well too as Chandelure.

Continuing from yesterday's episode for Australia the castle is under attack and Liko, Roy and the rest must stand up once more against the Explorers.

Me thinks Billy Bob Thompson is also Sidian's Gargancl.

Back
Top Bottom