• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Future VA
Reaction score
Well there's 2 bystanders who are like "wow" or whatever, one male and female, and then DeRosa himself
That makes Diana Huey the female extra

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Would love Eddy Lee to be the voice of De Rosa, he's certainly got talent, just a shame De Rosa hasn't got much screen time

Reaction score
With the announcement of this "new" anime series, I wonder if DuArt will still be handling it, if it's really that much of a radical change (which has yet to be seen). I'd imagine it would, considering they're doing the new Mewtwo movie which'll be out by the time this anime is out/announced and it'd be really awkward if they just went "Oh yeah, this movie's cast has absolutely nothing to do with what we're doing right now. Sorry, everyone!". Nobody has said anything about a recast and things seem pretty normal social media wise (promoting conventions with the actors, etc.), so what do you guys think?

Future VA
Reaction score
@BulbaTCG
1: If Ash is still around, which is likely, they won't change

2: We wouldn't find out until later because of how they record the dub. Here's an example
SM128 JP airing: June 30
SM128 Dub recording: August 15th
SM128 Dub Airing: November 2nd

So if they got replaced we wouldn't find out until like mid-October probably

3: If they did change, they'd probably go to Bang Zoom like Origins, Masters, and Generations

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Maybe I've misread the posts but I'm hoping DuArt will stick to dubbing the main series alone

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
I don't think the Dub will change, at least a massive one. At best maybe a few things here and there, but nothing too major.

Reaction score
3: If they did change, they'd probably go to Bang Zoom like Origins, Masters, and Generations
Only Masters out of the three was done at Bang Zoom. Origins was recorded by Spliced Bread Productions/SDI Media and Generations was Epcar Entertainment.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Wasn't expecting to see Jason Griffith featured again, nice

Reaction score
I suppose he jumps back from LA to NY every so often.

Reaction score
David Tennant would be a great choice, not familiar with Gary Schwartz
He's from Team Fortress 2 and according to IMDB he's in other stuff such as Left 4 Dead, Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Suzy Myers was credited in SM121 but none of her confirmed characters appeared which makes things interesting

Hard to work out who voices the Passimian or Fearow

Reaction score
For Episode 28, I'm guessing David Wills is Hunter D and Jason and Brian are the other two guys.