• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

A sight for VenuSAUR eyes
Reaction score
Brian Kim has potential, its just a shame his roles so far have been rather small

Future VA
Reaction score
Finally watching the episode
Jason Griffith voices Green Male Crew Member
that leaves David Wills as Hunter D

Also @BigDocFan there isn't a flashback with Drampa but there are actually 3 Matori Matrix grunts, so Jason Griffith must be one of them

Reaction score
Samara Naeymi's newly updated cover photo includes Karpy from SM113. Karpy was joint played by her and Michael Liscio Jr. (With the sore throat)
I'm not 100% sure this would count as confirmation by admin, could you tweet to double check?

So now we have a new main character for the next series, who do you think will voice him

They might go with a new actor but personally I would like to see Ryan Nicolls or Pete Zarustica voice him

Future VA
Reaction score
Rachael Slotky from Yugioh VRAINS joins the show, most likely Young Kukui or Celebi

Reaction score
Why am I no longer surprised by that news?

Celebi would definitely get a female actor so Rachel Slotky is certainly a possibility

Future VA
Reaction score
Rohana Kenin (aka Rosie Reyes) set up a 2nd Instagram account using the Rosie Reyes name (as those darn unions can be tough)

Reaction score
I'm probably thinking too far ahead but would love to see Pete Zarustica voicing Professor Sakuragi

Reaction score
Nice of her to confirm, can't say I'm that keen on Young Kukui's voice though