• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Had an email from Lisa Ortiz Sunday night

She was still working with Rebecca Becker at the time

Reaction score
A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Lisa mentioned to me on Sunday that once things quieten down which they seem to be, she'll hopefully get round to sending me some cast lists

Reaction score
While I have a few issues with how the dub is handled these days, one thing I cannot deny is that everyone who works on it is extremely talented, most especially the actors. Good job to everyone involved once again!

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
I'm not ready for this series to end. Everyone on the cast did a great job with their voices and I look forward to how the rest of the SM will go out like.

Future VA
Reaction score
Unless the dub adds anyone else between now and 146, the sun and moon series will have had 87 unique actors on the show

Reaction score
Just curious, does anyone here have any comments they would like me to pass on to Lisa Ortiz?
I thank her for getting some great NY talent on board (Mike Pollock, Scottie Ray, Wayne Grayson, Scott Williams, Jason Griffith) and for the special guest VA's (Aaron Phillips, Mike McFarland, Brett Weaver). It's always tremendous fun guessing who's going to show up (especially guest wise).