• ME begins a second journey around Sinnoh. Watch here as he follows a famous Professor around.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Reaction score
Now that is cool that they're raising money for charity.

Sure wish I had some money though... and space for the posters...

Reaction score
Seems as if Ryan Nicolls is filling in for Daniel J. Edwards as Faba if anyone was wondering why he sounds odd.

No clue if Daniel will eventually be back or if Ryan will just voice him for whatever episodes are left.

A sight for VenuSAUR eyes
Reaction score
Me and Kevin did discuss that possibility, might explain why Ryan doesn't confirm it as I assumed it was Zoroark

Faba certainly sounded strange when I watched SM137 but didn't suspect a VA change

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Aww, was hoping Lisa Ortiz and her team dubbed the episode

Would be easier to get cast lists for

Reaction score
English dub is terrible as always.
I'm not referring to the quality of the dub, rather the fact that nobody in the cast is credited. Same thing goes for every animator and staff member possible as the Japanese video has the credits but they just chose to wipe all that away on the English side leaving only a small copyright at the bottom.

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
I'm not referring to the quality of the dub, rather the fact that nobody in the cast is credited.
Yes, I can read? "Dub" here doesn't just refer to the voice acting, credits are still part of the overall quality of a dub, just like paint edits and other visual differences.

Reaction score
I actually thought Nurse Joy was Emily Jeyness

Really hope that Mewtwo will be Dan Green again, sounds like him and if so, hope this means he may be back during the new series

Button Pusher
Reaction score
Really hope that Mewtwo will be Dan Green again, sounds like him and if so, hope this means he may be back during the new series
Mewtwo is definitely Dan Green like in Returns. Funny enough, it sounds like Jay Goede, the original Mewtwo, may also be reprising his other role as the lead scientist.

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Dan Green confirmed to voice Mewtwo, wonder who else they got back.