• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Some of these actors man, especially Billy Bob In a way, we don't deserve them, just that good at it.

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Good to hear BBT getting some movie roles, really hope he gets the chance to say my favorite line from the original

We dreamed of creating the world's strongest Pokemon. And we succeeded

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Lisa's still working on Pokemon as voice director thankfully. She said she'd tell me if anything changes

Would love to see Sands return to Pokemon

Reaction score
Netflix page shows some of the actors involved. Nothing too surprising with the others since they’re the usual VA’s to show up but a certain Dan Green is also here too.

So yep, I think we can officially now say he’s back as Mewtwo!

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
Brilliant news to see Dan Green is returning as Mewtwo, I really hope this suggests we may hear more of him in the future

Future VA
Reaction score
Finally can narrow down long questioned roles with this episode

Haven Paschall did indeed take over as Harper starting with SM093. She's the only female left unfilled

Billy Bob Thompson is Lana's Dad, He's the only male left unfilled

Manaphy is dubbed in the WTP but if its Michele Knotz she's not credited.

TPCi needs to give the dub over to FUNimation
Reaction score
I had a feeling Paschall took over from Harms, wonder why the part was recast after only 1 episode
I think FUNimation did that with one of their shows, due to the character being voiced by Vic Mignogna. Hope it wasn't something like that.

A Happy Politoed
Reaction score
I think FUNimation did that with one of their shows, due to the character being voiced by Vic Mignogna. Hope it wasn't something like that.
Martha Harms has since been credited on SM128 and SM129 as Officer Jenny as Araquanid so was probably a genuine mistake

Future VA
Reaction score
And just because Lisa Ortiz wanted to treat us VA nerds by bumping the number just a bit higher, Tim Young joins the series in SM146 as the guy Lillie pushes past on the ship.

Reaction score
A new VA exclusive to the finale, smart.

Reaction score
Not dub related but thought I'd throw this in since it is English VA related next week's episode will feature the first English Japan-residing VA to appear on the show: Maxwell Powers as the Drone Rotom.

Reaction score
Interesting. Wonder what this could mean for us now.