• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Reaction score
Settling the Scorbunny aired on POP a few minutes ago. Annoyingly though the credits for all 4 episodes are the same as Episode 3 so alas I can't say much until Teletoon airs the episode so yeah thanks TPCI and Sony. :mad:

The shopkeeper is Tyler Bunch (H.D. Quinn) though, I'll say that now.

---

Sooo now that the first 12 episodes of Journeys are up, time for a quick look at the cast members again.

• Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld is Nurse Joy again. Little disappointed we couldn't see Megan Hollingshead have a crack at the character again but I guess TPCI consider Alyson the main VA for her now.
  • Xanthe Huynh (Haru from Persona 5) is in episode 8, it's most likely she voices Piplup and Croagunk's trainer Lauren. Jason Griffith is also in the episode too making this his first Pokemon appearance to be recorded in LA which is where he lives now.
  • Cristina Valenzuela (Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria) is in episodes 9 and 11. She previously guest appeared in the main series back in Black and White.
  • Erica Mendez (Retsuko from Aggretsuko) is also in episode 11.
  • Episode 12's the big one: Wayne Grayson reprises his role as Lance (Haven't seen the dub episode yet but I'm hoping they changed up his voice because I really was not a fan of how generic and almost COTD-like he sounded in the 4Kids episodes) and we get three LA VA's: Kyle Hebert (Ryu from Street Fighter), Xander Mobus (Joker from Persona 5 and the Smash announcer) and Alejandro Saab (Yuri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses).

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Leon's too high pitched, Go's pokedex doesn't scream, and Scorbunny has managed to one-up Lillie

not surprising, but one would think they wouldn't waste talent like that

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Someone pinch me, I must be dreaming

Ouch!!!

I didn't mean literally

That is the best possible news, Erica Schroeder would have been my next hope

oh wow, sports
Reaction score
I'm seriously loving all the LA voice actors being confirmed for the dub, and Megan Hollingshead is not a name I ever expected to associate with the Pokemon anime again, so that's really cool! Ooh maybe she'll get to voice Cassidy again if she and Butch ever come back? (I know it's been literally over a decade since we've seen them but...I can dream)

22 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought Corviknight was voiced by Cathcart. Threw me for a loop.

Magmar the Great
Reaction score
Just shows we shouldn't assume based on the voice lol