• Bulbacast is back with a new episode in advance of tomorrow's Direct. Watch it on YouTube here.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

theworldofkevinc

Working to help with dub related content
Reaction score
I know we've talked about this before but I was narrowing down some voices last night
Lusamine's Mismagius is definitely Sarah Natochenny
Melissa Hope is 100% Professor Burnet
Emily Cramer is 98% Togedemaru's replacement

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I know we've talked about this before but I was narrowing down some voices last night
Lusamine's Mismagius is definitely Sarah Natochenny
Melissa Hope is 100% Professor Burnet
Emily Cramer is 98% Togedemaru's replacement
I agree with you there theworldofkevinc, sadly Lisa Ortiz is busy to send me cast lists but hopefully at some point she won't be so busy

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
I agree with you there theworldofkevinc, sadly Lisa Ortiz is busy to send me cast lists but hopefully at some point she won't be so busy
Kevin's also done a Google doc featuring the full voice cast and every actor we know in each role.

Jared DiCarlo

Grovyle Fan
Reaction score

BigDocFan

Reaction score
but the one that surprises me the most is Lisa Ortiz as Poipole! It sounds nothing like any of her other roles!
What surprises me most was I actually guessed for fun it would be Lisa Ortiz and I was right, a complete guess

On another note, this may very well be Jason Griffith’s final season on the show, as I’ve heard that he moved out west last year.
Hard to say if I am sad about that or not

theworldofkevinc

Working to help with dub related content
Reaction score
I can't find a source for this but the Smash Bros wiki says Rebecca Becker voices Pyukumuku and Marshadow

BigDocFan

Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone here ever thought of doing their own voice actor prediction page on Bulbapedia, I've done one and found it fun, despite being wrong nearly all the time

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
With Dan Green having been confirmed to be in the dub for Mazinger Z: Infinity, I won't be surprised if he makes a guest appearance on Pokemon again soon.

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
I'm not even sure why I'm asking this here as it could be controversial but @BigDocFan could you potentially tell me if TPCI/DuArt have cut ties with Vic Mignogna following the whole controversy about him?

I already know that RoosterTeeth and FUNimation have dropped him but since he showed up in The Power of Us I wonder if they'll follow suit.

BigDocFan

Reaction score
I'm not even sure why I'm asking this here as it could be controversial but @BigDocFan could you potentially tell me if TPCI/DuArt have cut ties with Vic Mignogna following the whole controversy about him?

I already know that RoosterTeeth and FUNimation have dropped him but since he showed up in The Power of Us I wonder if they'll follow suit.
I don't even know what controversy you're on about, checks, ah, this is the first I've heard about it, Power of Us may have been recorded and screened prior to the allegation

BraixenFennekin

Get on the house, Braixen! You're freezing!
Reaction score
I'm just curious that Lana's Brionne will be voiced by Haven Paschall or Eileen Stevens