• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Tetsuya Kuroko and Taiga Kagami's VA's reunite, well in the world of Pokemon anyway. Episode 3 of Journeys features Marc Thompson as Galarian Farfetch'd preparing for it's own little arc as Khoi Dao joins the series voicing Rinto and Kaiji Tang pops up too as Dozer.

Tetsuya Kuroko and Taiga Kagami's VA's reunite, well in the world of Pokemon anyway. Episode 3 of Journeys features Marc Thompson as Galarian Farfetch'd preparing for it's own little arc as Khoi Dao joins the series voicing Rinto and Kaiji Tang pops up too as Dozer.
Didn't Khoi Dao voice Tim in Detective Pikachu (the game, I mean)?

Interview with David Wills who has voiced a few Pokémon characters such as Frontier Brain Noland and Hunter D. Some F Zero related stuff here too.

I should also mention he confirmed he was the voices of Merrick the Carbink in X and Y and Pokemon Hunter D in Sun and Moon. For Merrick, he said he was doing his best impression of Star Wars' C3PO.

I should also mention he confirmed he was the voices of Merrick the Carbink in X and Y and Pokemon Hunter D in Sun and Moon. For Merrick, he said he was doing his best impression of Star Wars' C3PO.
Do you have an exact source for this? I tried to add it to Bulbapedia but it got reverted.

I asked him over Facebook, to which he confirmed. Would that be acceptable enough?
Would you mind sharing a screenshot (with the names removed) as proof? Not that I don't believe you, but I'm not sure if the admins will take your word for it.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot (with the names removed) as proof? Not that I don't believe you, but I'm not sure if the admins will take your word for it.
Capture.PNG

No problem. Whether or not they believe it, it's true.
I talked to an admin and they said you need to have David Wills' name in the image. But I think you can still hide your own. Do you know how to do that?

I talked to an admin and they said you need to have David Wills' name in the image. But I think you can still hide your own. Do you know how to do that?

He replied from his radio show page, so his name wouldn't be there.

He replied from his radio show page, so his name wouldn't be there.
I see. Well, if you still want to get it added I'll let you work it out with the admins. I didn't mean for it to be this much of a hassle.

Kai Jordan appears in Episode 4 as Laxton. This means that all 3 of Leon's English VA's have now appeared in Journeys - Alejandro Saab (the main Leon), Kai (Twilight Wings) and Cedric L. Williams (Masters).

Back
Top Bottom