• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
Lana's Brionne will probably share its English VA with Ida's and Haven Paschall wasn't credited, I think it would be Eileen Stevens
oh, same as Serena's Fennekin/Braixen and Aria's Braixen/Delphox

Reaction score
Looking through the cast lists I've received, it would seem Eileen Stevens has left
As in left the show? Damn shame if that was the case, she was good as the Fennec duo (Fennekin, Braixen), Palermo and Jupiter.

Reaction score
She was last credited in SM062, her roles have gone to other actors since then
Aw man, I'm actually a bit upset about this. She was really good as Lyra and Iris (even though the latter was a bit of a grating character), alongside everything else she did. I'm gonna miss hearing her!

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
It would seem that Laurie Hymes will voice Lana's Brionne when it is dubbed

Reaction score
Saw The Long Vault Home on Thursday and in terms of the three workers working for Bourgain I'm not sure who voices the one on the left, Jake Paque is possibly the guy in the middle and the right one is definitely Wayne Grayson if the Joey Wheeler esque voice is anything to go by.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Saw The Long Vault Home on Thursday and in terms of the three workers working for Bourgain I'm not sure who voices the one on the left, Jake Paque is possibly the guy in the middle and the right one is definitely Wayne Grayson if the Joey Wheeler esque voice is anything to go by.
Hope this helps

WAYNE GRAYSON – WORKMAN GREEN,
RYAN WILLIAM DOWNEY – WORKMAN PURPLE,
DANIEL J EDWARDS – WORKMAN RED

Reaction score
I knew that voice sounded familiar.

BROOKLYN RAGE!

21 years...... Still here!
Reaction score
My guess? He voiced by a new VA. Don't really recognize it.

Reaction score
Sounds a bit like Todd Haberkorn but it probably won't be him.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Well with Roger Callagy confirmed voicing Rowlet and Decidueye, him voicing Dartrix is practically guaranteed

Braixen! Use Flamethrower on Team Rocket!
Reaction score
I think voicing Eevee (Marin?) will be Erika Schroeder

Lord of Darkness
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Guzma being voiced by Andrew Kishino (Janja from The Lion Guard). I mean, besides being a voice actor, he also raps, which would suit Ya Boi pretty well.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
Would love to see Dan Green return and voice Guzma

Ryan William Downey may voice Golisopod as he voiced Wimpod

Wonder if Meltan will get a dubbed voice or retain its Japanese voice

Reaction score
I wonder who Lisa Ortiz plucked to say “Dude!” this time. The last time those hikers showed up I know that Michael Liscio Jr was definitely one of them.