• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I think it's most likely a one off unless Iris appears again.
I agree. Feels like they went out of their way to get her back for this role specifically. Since she doesn't live in the area anymore, it would make sense to prioritize local VAs for other characters.

I predict Michele Knotz will voice Milcery and/or Alcremie.

Does anyone know why some of the VAs who have openly associated their real names with their Pokémon work are still officially credited under aliases? Mainly talking about Emily Bauer/Emily Jenness and Tyler Bunch/H.D. Quinn.

Speaking of Bill Rogers, on the IMDB page for Secrets of the Jungle it looks like he'll be voicing one of the Zarudes. I say this because he tweeted that he tends to put up his roles on IMDB himself.

So yep, another monkey Pokémon joins the fray on his resume.

The whole cast for the Secrets of the Jungle movie. I would have put it up on the review page but it's in the Reviews/Previews archive now so I'll just put them here instead.

Cast -

Sarah Natochenny - Ash Ketchum
Kimlinh Tran - Koko
Edward Bosco - Dada Zarude
Billy Kametz - Dr. Zed
James Carter Cathcart - James/Meowth
Michele Knotz - Jessie
Erica Schroeder - Wobbuffet
Rodger Parsons - Narrator
Ryan Andes - Zarude (Sub Alpha)?
Major Attaway - Zarude (Swept Hair)
Kellen Goff
Michelle Ruff - Sharon

Additional Voices -

Bill Butts
Megan Hollingshead - Nurse Joy
Mike Liscio (uncredited)
Daman Mills
Rob Morrison (uncredited)
Lisa Ortiz - Koko's Mother
Bill Rogers
Kaiji Tang
Billy Bob Thompson
Marc Thompson

Song of Zarude vocalists -

Ryan Andes
Bill Butts
Ben Dixon
Mason Leiberman
Dani Marcus
Daman Mills
Lisa Ortiz
Haven Paschall
Hilary Thomas
Tim Werenko

Last edited:
How is the Koko movie OST soundtrack wise? Is it kept?
Not really the kind of thread to be talking about the OST since it's mostly about the voice actors but yes, a lot of Miyazaki's music is kept in.

Song of Zarude vocalists -

Ryan Andes
Bill Butts
Ben Dixon
Mason Leiberman
Dani Marcus
Daman Mills
Lisa Ortiz
Haven Paschall
Hilary Thomas
Tim Werenko
Tim Werenko? Now that's a surprise. If I remember correctly, he left early on in XYZ, shortly before Lisa Ortiz became voice director. Never thought they'd bring him back for song vocals of all things.

Tim Werenko? Now that's a surprise. If I remember correctly, he left early on in XYZ, shortly before Lisa Ortiz became voice director. Never thought they'd bring him back for song vocals of all things.
Yeah, after he left he's been doing stuff for 3Beep. He's actually married to Dani Marcus now too.

Back
Top Bottom