• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • ME continues to delay dealing with the Diamond and Pearl Clan's problems. Watch here as he bumbles around Hisui seemingly aimlessly, but does he have a end goal in mind?
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

snowmint

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
Reaction score
When did the dub start production, 98? I'm sure she joined around late 2002/early 2003 with those characters.

BulbaTCG

Reaction score

Cassidy is briefly heard in this clip, certainly curious to see if Hollingshead reprises her role

The Leader character sounded a bit different. I wonder if Schemmel is still voicing him, and I hope he hasn't left the show. Also I find it baffling they're promoting the next season before they've even gone through their initial batch for the current season.

BigDocFan

King of the Jungle
Reaction score
The Leader character sounded a bit different. I wonder if Schemmel is still voicing him, and I hope he hasn't left the show. Also I find it baffling they're promoting the next season before they've even gone through their initial batch for the current season.
I might be wrong but think this is a promotion for a Canadian release

RetroPokeFan

Reaction score
Been making this since last year but in addition to the Pokémon Dub Voices and Evil Team voice guide, I've also done one for the many many COTD's that appear on the show including background folks as well.