• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Today’s episode has pretty much confirmed that Ben Phillips is the voice of Dia.

Ignoring the main characters (Abe Goldfarb) and Oliver Wyman as Zeraora, James Carter Cathcart is the only other Male person credited in the Additional Voices.

Right, so thanks to both Ben Phillips (FUNi) and Stephanie Sheh I have now learnt that the Ben Phillips on Pokemon ISN’T the same Ben Phillips that I was thinking about:

View: https://twitter.com/benaphil/status/1114562221487591424?s=21
&
View: https://twitter.com/stephaniesheh/status/1114585508640739328?s=21

Completely different guy (same name) who is voicing or has voiced Hobbes, Mr. Electric and Dia.

One tweet related to Lastman from VRV added to the confusion too since they had actually had an image of the FUNi Ben Phillips.

Maquia and Mazinger Z: Infinity will have had the other Ben Phillips.

Pretty confusing post by me, I know but that’s one mystery we can now put to rest.

Certainly was confusing Retro, was hoping it was him and he could confirm if he did Dia, didn't realize how many Ben Phillips there are
Certainly didn’t help that other websites such as IMDB and the English Voice-Over Wikia are saying that it’s the FUNi Ben Phillips.

With M22 on the rise, here's my cast list prediction based off past series, only characters that we've seen in trailers and know 100% are appearing

Sarah Natochenny - Ash
Michele Knotz - Misty, Jessie, Nurse Joy, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Psyduck
Bill Rogers - Brock
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Carter Cathcart - James, Meowth, Fergus
Ted Lewis - Giovanni, Corey
Suzy Myers - Vulpix
Lisa Ortiz - Neesha, Miranda, [Voice Director]

Unknown:
Mewtwo (used to be Phillip Bartlett and Dan Green, Dan Green is possible)
Mr. Fuji (used to be Phillip Barlett, so ???)

Also add Emily Jenness or Emily Williams if she appears as Officer Jenny

Last edited:
With M22 on the rise, here's my cast list prediction based off past series, only characters that we've seen in trailers and know 100% are appearing

Sarah Natochenny - Ash
Michele Knotz - Misty, Jessie, Nurse Joy, Togepi, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Psyduck
Bill Rogers - Brock
Rodger Parsons - Narrator

Carter Cathcart - James, Meowth, Fergus
Ted Lewis - Giovanni, Corey
Suzy Myers - Vulpix
Lisa Ortiz - Neesha, Miranda, [Voice Director]

Unknown:
Mewtwo (used to be Phillip Bartlett and Dan Green, Dan Green is possible)
Mr. Fuji (used to be Phillip Barlett, so ???)

Also add Emily Jenness or Emily Williams if she appears as Officer Jenny

Would like to see Ted Lewis voice Corey again but given Michael Liscio Jr voiced his M20 counterpart, unsure

I definitely see him voicign Giovanni

Who do you think will voice Ryuki?

Given his similarity to Jimmy from XY113, I wouldn't be surprised if Daniel J. Edwards do him

Just a minor role but Emily Cramer's photo on her homepage shows that she replaces Kate Bristol as Spinarak. Probably the one that appeared in SM102
Also, she seemed to accidently reveal early that she will be playing Pheromosa (per her resume)
Emilycramer

Its sad that Kate Bristol has left but Emily Cramer is certainly doing a good job

Back
Top Bottom