• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

So Lori Phillips and Sara Ornelas are credited in 108. One plays Mallow's mom and the other Young Mallow in the flashback though I can't make any guesses for sure yet.

Thought Umbreon spoke in this episode but it didn't, didn't a young Gladion speak as well as Lori Phillips voices a young Gladion

In SM059, Soler voiced the younger Mallow so she may do the same here

So I'm actually wondering that the reason we don't know anything about Roger Callagy might be because it's a alias?

Certainly what I'm thinking at times, sadly last year when I asked Lisa Ortiz about Lori Phillips, she is unable or unwilling to confirm as alias' and asked me not to ask her again

They're an actors guild, and a union basically makes sure you get better pay/benefits etc
The actor's guild has a major rule called "Global Rule One". As far as I've heard, it's not enforced as hard as it's said here, but it's a major driving force of fake names in the Pokemon anime and other non-union productions

They're an actors guild, and a union basically makes sure you get better pay/benefits etc
The actor's guild has a major rule called "Global Rule One". As far as I've heard, it's not enforced as hard as it's said here, but it's a major driving force of fake names in the Pokemon anime and other non-union productions

Thanks for the explanation, so the US equivalent to Equity

Based on the heartbreaking clips we saw from SM108, she's doing a good job

Lori Phillips is doing a good job making Shaymin sound extra cute
Lucky for her, this Shaymin doesn’t need to speak, unlike the last time a Shaymin had a major role in the anime...

Looking further ahead, I can probably see Alyson Leigh Rosenfield voicing Scorbunny given its similarities to Bunnelby

Trying to work out who voiced Golurk, it has been narrowed down (by KevinC) to Marc Swint, Roger Callagy, or H.D. Quinn

Looking further ahead, I can probably see Alyson Leigh Rosenfield voicing Scorbunny given its similarities to Bunnelby

Trying to work out who voiced Golurk, it has been narrowed down (by KevinC) to Marc Swint, Roger Callagy, or H.D. Quinn
If she does end up voicing Scorbunny, I hope she does a better job. I couldn’t stand Bunnelby’s voice AT ALL.

Back
Top Bottom