• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Looking through the cast lists I've received, it would seem Eileen Stevens has left
As in left the show? Damn shame if that was the case, she was good as the Fennec duo (Fennekin, Braixen), Palermo and Jupiter.

She was last credited in SM062, her roles have gone to other actors since then

Aw man, I'm actually a bit upset about this. She was really good as Lyra and Iris (even though the latter was a bit of a grating character), alongside everything else she did. I'm gonna miss hearing her!

Saw The Long Vault Home on Thursday and in terms of the three workers working for Bourgain I'm not sure who voices the one on the left, Jake Paque is possibly the guy in the middle and the right one is definitely Wayne Grayson if the Joey Wheeler esque voice is anything to go by.

Saw The Long Vault Home on Thursday and in terms of the three workers working for Bourgain I'm not sure who voices the one on the left, Jake Paque is possibly the guy in the middle and the right one is definitely Wayne Grayson if the Joey Wheeler esque voice is anything to go by.

Hope this helps

WAYNE GRAYSON – WORKMAN GREEN,
RYAN WILLIAM DOWNEY – WORKMAN PURPLE,
DANIEL J EDWARDS – WORKMAN RED

I knew that voice sounded familiar.

BROOKLYN RAGE!

Sounds a bit like Todd Haberkorn but it probably won't be him.

I wouldn't mind Guzma being voiced by Andrew Kishino (Janja from The Lion Guard). I mean, besides being a voice actor, he also raps, which would suit Ya Boi pretty well.

I wonder who Lisa Ortiz plucked to say “Dude!” this time. The last time those hikers showed up I know that Michael Liscio Jr was definitely one of them.

Back
Top Bottom