• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I wonder who Lisa Ortiz plucked to say “Dude!” this time. The last time those hikers showed up I know that Michael Liscio Jr was definitely one of them.

Michael Liscio Jr voiced all three the last time, I assume he voiced them again this time but I could be wrong

is keldeo from the pokemon movie voiced by Edward from full metal alchemist ?

No idea who voiced Edward but Keldeo was voiced by Vic Mignogna

New actor alert:

Marcus Guerrier is a new face that showed up today. My guess is he’s the Rock Hunter who battles Kiawe.

The other three actors I’m also thinking of are Ryan William Downey, Ben Phillips and Ted Lewis.

Ted especially looks to be possible since he hasn’t voiced any Pokemon.

After seeing the new episode my guesses on the Rock Hunters are:

The guy with the black hair: Marcus Guerrier

The second guy: Ted Lewis

The third guy: Marc Thompson

and

The fourth guy: Ben Phillips

With Jason Griffith gone, Drampa I think is either now voiced by Ryan William Downey or Oliver Wyman.

With Jason Griffith gone, Drampa I think is either now voiced by Ryan William Downey or Oliver Wyman.

First off, it is sad to hear another voice actor has left the series, secondly I wouldn't be surprised if it was Oliver Wyman, Downey we know voices Wimpod that featured in the Eevee segment so Wyman hasn't a confirmed role

Disney XD recently started with the new series, this means since they'll be airing a new ep of the first 8 each day, they'll be back ahead again... until their next hiatus.

Can't wait to see if there will be any new, returning old or guest VA's on board.

Martha Harms is absent from recent credits, could it be she has left the series
Either she's left to go back to Texas (since she's a FUNi VA) or she's still working on the show but now going uncredited.

Either she's left to go back to Texas (since she's a FUNi VA) or she's still working on the show but now going uncredited.

Hopefully Lisa Ortiz will send the cast lists at some point, if no actor is listed as voicing Harper, Harms is uncredited, either that or its a recast

Hau’s episode is airing today. If any new actor shows up in the credits then all fingers will immediately be pointing towards said VA in terms of Hau’s voice.

From my expert sleuthing skills (aka Google), it seems Neo Cihi is trans/non-binary too, it's nice to have some more representation in the TPCi pool

So a bit like the late and much missed Maddie Blaustein

And @BigDocFan, it seems to be a trend with SM where new/older actors play important characters, I wouldn't expect anyone too familiar

Fair point, I shall not comment on Hau's voice until I have heard it

If Martha Harms had indeed left the series, the question is, who voices Harper

Looking at the credits, Haven Paschall is credited in SM093 and SM094 but has no confirmed role in SM093 which would make her a candidate

Back
Top Bottom