• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Bill Timoney (Billy Regan) returned for today’s dub episode. Last time he was seen in the series was in Best Wishes. He recently was in NYAV Post's dub for Mazinger Z: Infinity too.

Last edited:
TPCi pulling out a lot of new and old VAs for SM
Definitely happy to see this happen. Tons of underrated VA's making their return (Wayne Grayson, Bill Timoney), FUNi VA's playing side characters (Carrie Savage, Ben Phillips) and some interesting new VA's or ones that have already become some of my favorites (Ryan Andes, Eddy Lee).

That and we have somebody from Sentai on the show as well (Sara Ornelas).

What's next? Is somebody like Ray Chase gonna pull a Pathfinder: Kingmaker and make a surprise appearance? (Seriously though, seeing him guest appear in that with the NY talent pool shocked the hell outta me)

Unless he doesn’t show up next episode, Ted Lewis is possibly Dia.

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld and Marc Swint are credited as well but we know that none of Ash’s companions appear in this episode so they’ll have voiced some Pokemon.

Last edited:
Actually my mistake, that isn’t sounding like Ted.

I’m now thinking Dia could be voiced by any of these actors

• Marc Swint
  • Ben Phillips
  • Billy Bob Thompson or
  • Marc Thompson

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom