• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

With the announcement of this "new" anime series, I wonder if DuArt will still be handling it, if it's really that much of a radical change (which has yet to be seen). I'd imagine it would, considering they're doing the new Mewtwo movie which'll be out by the time this anime is out/announced and it'd be really awkward if they just went "Oh yeah, this movie's cast has absolutely nothing to do with what we're doing right now. Sorry, everyone!". Nobody has said anything about a recast and things seem pretty normal social media wise (promoting conventions with the actors, etc.), so what do you guys think?

@BulbaTCG
1: If Ash is still around, which is likely, they won't change

2: We wouldn't find out until later because of how they record the dub. Here's an example
SM128 JP airing: June 30
SM128 Dub recording: August 15th
SM128 Dub Airing: November 2nd

So if they got replaced we wouldn't find out until like mid-October probably

3: If they did change, they'd probably go to Bang Zoom like Origins, Masters, and Generations

3: If they did change, they'd probably go to Bang Zoom like Origins, Masters, and Generations

Only Masters out of the three was done at Bang Zoom. Origins was recorded by Spliced Bread Productions/SDI Media and Generations was Epcar Entertainment.

David Tennant would be a great choice, not familiar with Gary Schwartz
He's from Team Fortress 2 and according to IMDB he's in other stuff such as Left 4 Dead, Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

For Episode 28, I'm guessing David Wills is Hunter D and Jason and Brian are the other two guys.

Back
Top Bottom