• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Ben Phillips (NY) is now going under the name of Aaron Phillips starting with today's dub episode, possibly done to avoid confusion with the other Ben Phillips (Texas).

I still feel the embarrasment of asking Texas Phillips what his Pokemon role was in the Guzzlord two parter only to learn it wasn't him

Martha Harms is back in the credits so she still voices Jenny

@RetroPokeFan actually, Aaron Phillips is his real name
Also listening to his demo reel and narrowing down from SM115 he voices the fat Team Skull Grunt

Also narrowing down from SM115, I can determine that Lisa Ortiz plays the Red Haired Team Skull Member that appears in SM128

Last edited:
Anyone thinking Hau's VA would be a good fit for Go? I personally think so and we have seen before new VAs with small parts in the previous series getting main roles in the following (Iris' VA voicing Lyra and a few bit parts comes to mind, but I think there were others).

Anyone thinking Hau's VA would be a good fit for Go? I personally think so and we have seen before new VAs with small parts in the previous series getting main roles in the following (Iris' VA voicing Lyra and a few bit parts comes to mind, but I think there were others).
Not to mention Neo would be better served with material as well considering how lacklustre Hau is in the anime.

Ben Burgess or Alex Haynes are now looking more likely to be the voice of Caster.

Back
Top Bottom