• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Now that is cool that they're raising money for charity.

Sure wish I had some money though... and space for the posters...

Seems as if Ryan Nicolls is filling in for Daniel J. Edwards as Faba if anyone was wondering why he sounds odd.

No clue if Daniel will eventually be back or if Ryan will just voice him for whatever episodes are left.

Last edited:
English dub is terrible as always.

I'm not referring to the quality of the dub, rather the fact that nobody in the cast is credited. Same thing goes for every animator and staff member possible as the Japanese video has the credits but they just chose to wipe all that away on the English side leaving only a small copyright at the bottom.

I'm not referring to the quality of the dub, rather the fact that nobody in the cast is credited.
Yes, I can read? "Dub" here doesn't just refer to the voice acting, credits are still part of the overall quality of a dub, just like paint edits and other visual differences.

Really hope that Mewtwo will be Dan Green again, sounds like him and if so, hope this means he may be back during the new series
Mewtwo is definitely Dan Green like in Returns. Funny enough, it sounds like Jay Goede, the original Mewtwo, may also be reprising his other role as the lead scientist.

Back
Top Bottom