• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Settling the Scorbunny aired on POP a few minutes ago. Annoyingly though the credits for all 4 episodes are the same as Episode 3 so alas I can't say much until Teletoon airs the episode so yeah thanks TPCI and Sony. :mad:

The shopkeeper is Tyler Bunch (H.D. Quinn) though, I'll say that now.

---

Sooo now that the first 12 episodes of Journeys are up, time for a quick look at the cast members again.

• Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld is Nurse Joy again. Little disappointed we couldn't see Megan Hollingshead have a crack at the character again but I guess TPCI consider Alyson the main VA for her now.
  • Xanthe Huynh (Haru from Persona 5) is in episode 8, it's most likely she voices Piplup and Croagunk's trainer Lauren. Jason Griffith is also in the episode too making this his first Pokemon appearance to be recorded in LA which is where he lives now.
  • Cristina Valenzuela (Velvet Crowe from Tales of Berseria) is in episodes 9 and 11. She previously guest appeared in the main series back in Black and White.
  • Erica Mendez (Retsuko from Aggretsuko) is also in episode 11.
  • Episode 12's the big one: Wayne Grayson reprises his role as Lance (Haven't seen the dub episode yet but I'm hoping they changed up his voice because I really was not a fan of how generic and almost COTD-like he sounded in the 4Kids episodes) and we get three LA VA's: Kyle Hebert (Ryu from Street Fighter), Xander Mobus (Joker from Persona 5 and the Smash announcer) and Alejandro Saab (Yuri from Fire Emblem: Three Houses).

I'm seriously loving all the LA voice actors being confirmed for the dub, and Megan Hollingshead is not a name I ever expected to associate with the Pokemon anime again, so that's really cool! Ooh maybe she'll get to voice Cassidy again if she and Butch ever come back? (I know it's been literally over a decade since we've seen them but...I can dream)

Back
Top Bottom