• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

With the Coco trailer that’ came out today I got a feeling that with the Netflix deal it too will be skipping a theatrical release much like with Mewtwo.

Also will probably be the first movie dub to have LA actors too.

Last edited:
Veronica Taylor and Rachel Lillis will return for another roll. It's only a matter of time. What roll though, I wonder. I'd also like Michael H. and Eric Stuart to return, but the chances of this are miniscule

I guess we missed a bit of discussion but Pokemon Twilight Wings has ended with a cast list, and some additional confirmations from Laura on Twitter. Here is what I could whip up

Zach Agular - Milo, Gordie
Morgan Berry - Tommy
Edward Bosco - Cabbie, Piers
Allegra Clark - Sonia, Goodra, PR Lady (E4)
Kai Jordan - Leon, Gastly
Julia McIlvaine - John, Oleana
Erica Mendez - Wooloo
Casey Mongillo - Allister, Haunter
Laura Post - Melony, Machop
Griffin Puatu - Hop
Anarias Quiñones - Nessa
Keith Silverstein - Chairman Rose
Laura Stahl - Bea
Nazeeh Tarsha - Raihan

I guess we missed a bit of discussion but Pokemon Twilight Wings has ended with a cast list, and some additional confirmations from Laura on Twitter. Here is what I could whip up

Zach Agular - Milo, Gordie
Morgan Berry - Tommy
Edward Bosco - Cabbie, Piers
Allegra Clark - Sonia, Goodra, PR Lady (E4)
Kai Jordan - Leon, Gastly
Julia McIlvaine - John, Oleana
Erica Mendez - Wooloo
Casey Mongillo - Allister, Haunter
Laura Post - Melony, Machop
Griffin Puatu - Hop
Anarias Quiñones - Nessa
Keith Silverstein - Chairman Rose
Laura Stahl - Bea
Nazeeh Tarsha - Raihan
Also

Additional Voices -
Zach Aguilar
Morgan Berry
Edward Bosco
Allegra Clark
Laura Post
Anairis Quinones
Laura Stahl
Nazeeh Tarsha

Looking to the character of Bea in the main series anime, part of me hopes that Megan Hollingshead will get the role, another major role for the returning actress
She'd be a interesting casting choice though I could see them going for someone like Erica Lindbeck or Brianna Knickerbocker.

She'd be a interesting casting choice though I could see them going for someone like Erica Lindbeck or Brianna Knickerbocker.

Sad to say I know nothing about these two, I'm really hoping that actors like Tara Jayne Sands, Megan Hollingshead, Bill Rogers and Jason Griffiths will gain more roles based on their past experience.

I have nothing against new talent to the series, just like to see more of the older actors as well

Been making a list of each and every Pokemon that has a dubbed voice recently. It's not finished yet but this covers every one of their English VA's from both 4Kids and TPCI (TAJ, DuArt, Iyuno/Goldcrest) as well as spinoffs and video games too.

Been making a list of each and every Pokemon that has a dubbed voice recently. It's not finished yet but this covers every one of their English VA's from both 4Kids and TPCI (TAJ, DuArt, Iyuno/Goldcrest) as well as spinoffs and video games too.

Any chance I can gain access to edit so i can help as well

Sean Schemmel finally returns in JN014 as Lampent, he confirms in a tweet

That is brilliant news, its great seeing actors who have left the series return now Pokemon is bicoastal.

We have Hollingshead, Jayne Sands and now Schemmel return, really hope Lillis and Taylor return at some point

Tweet to confirm Sean's return:

View: https://twitter.com/SeanSchemmel/status/1301277941481963521?s=20

But yeah, this is really great news. Considering that this is a Pokémon that we're talking about I was more than certain they'd just recast Lampent but this really shows the level of dedication that Lisa and the casting team are putting into the show recently even for Pokémon that show up in one episode.

Back
Top Bottom