• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

I think "Philip Thompson" (whoever he is) might be one of the grunts too.
Same here, might be possible that he's this guy with the brown hair.
1639253975902.png

Christian Banas returns once more for Episode 28 also accompanied by Marissa Lenti with them both voicing the All-Out Brothers Phil and Mayshure.

Cassidy's previous VA Emily Williams hasn't been active in the Pokemon dub for quite some time now. So it would make sense to give that role back to Megan.
She will almost certainly reprise the role, just like Ted Lewis reprised the role of Giovanni after Craig Blair left. I think it's interesting that while Megan and Cathcart have respectively voiced Cassidy and Butch at some point, this is the first time they will dub the duo togheter.

She will almost certainly reprise the role, just like Ted Lewis reprised the role of Giovanni after Craig Blair left. I think it's interesting that while Megan and Cathcart have respectively voiced Cassidy and Butch at some point, this is the first time they will dub the duo togheter.
I mostly agree with this post, but I just want to clarify that Ted Lewis actually reprised Giovanni two seasons before Craig Blair left. It was a weird exception to how things normally are where the original VA immediately regained the role as soon as they came back. (Technically the same is true with Hollingshead and Nurse Joy, but Nurse Joy was also recast in Japanese for Journeys, which I believe is what allowed for her original dub VA to return.)

Really hoping that Hollingshead returns to her role as Cassidy, I wasn't that keen on Emily Williams, don't get me wrong, she was good as Zoey and Officer Jenny but not as Cassidy
I hope Lisa Ortiz recognizes that Megan voiced Cassidy originally.

I hope Lisa Ortiz recognizes that Megan voiced Cassidy originally.
I'd be surprised if her cast records go back to the 4Kids days. But then again, she did bring give Dan Green and Wayne Grayson roles they haven't had since then (along with letting Hollingshead reprise Nurse Joy).

Episode 31 of Master Journeys features Cherami Leigh doubling up as Soleil, Dorah Fine joining the series as Helia and Lucien Dodge returning to the show as Iilunas.

The last time we heard Lucien in the main anime was way back in the Unova era where he voiced one half of the Striaton City gym leaders - Chili.

Last edited:
Episode 32 of Master Journeys has quite a bit in store: Brent Mukai joins the series, Lucien Dodge and Jason Griffith pop up once again and at long last we get to hear my pal Danny Kramer once again after a long while.

Episode 32 of Master Journeys has quite a bit in store: Brent Mukai joins the series, Lucien Dodge and Jason Griffith pop up once again and at long last we get to hear my pal Danny Kramer once again after a long while.
2 episodes later we'll hear Danny again comes 82's dub.

Back
Top Bottom