• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

When did the dub start production, 98? I'm sure she joined around late 2002/early 2003 with those characters.

Cassidy is briefly heard in this clip, certainly curious to see if Hollingshead reprises her role

The Leader character sounded a bit different. I wonder if Schemmel is still voicing him, and I hope he hasn't left the show. Also I find it baffling they're promoting the next season before they've even gone through their initial batch for the current season.

The Leader character sounded a bit different. I wonder if Schemmel is still voicing him, and I hope he hasn't left the show. Also I find it baffling they're promoting the next season before they've even gone through their initial batch for the current season.
I might be wrong but think this is a promotion for a Canadian release

There was a lotta returning faces in this week's Journeys ep in Japan and I've just realised Faba will now be on his THIRD English VA.

Daniel J. Edwards got recast during the Alola league since he was on vacation and hasn't been seen since while Ryan Nicolls (who voiced him for the rest of his appearances) left pretty early in Journeys.

He's the Kaworu of the Alola region, lol.

There was a lotta returning faces in this week's Journeys ep in Japan and I've just realised Faba will now be on his THIRD English VA.

Daniel J. Edwards got recast during the Alola league since he was on vacation and hasn't been seen since while Ryan Nicolls (who voiced him for the rest of his appearances) left pretty early in Journeys.

He's the Kaworu of the Alola region, lol.

Who's to say he won't come back until the episode gets dubbed?

It seems like Lisa is the one to know if you want to get a speaking role in the anime, lol. Which makes sense, given that she's the Voice Director. Seeing the gratitude being expressed by these voice actors that she works with is pretty neat.
I hope she lets Megan hollingshead voice Cassidy again soon.

Back
Top Bottom