• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

Distribimage and 3Beep (where Tom Wayland works now) are also utilising actors from outside NY too. Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (dubbed by 3Beep) which just came out for example has plenty of New York VA's but quite a few from LA, Texas and even some places like Vancouver, Canada in Jesse Inocalla's case and Malaysia.

Is there a confirmation that the next series will be dubbed?
No but it is 100% garuanteed to be dubbed like all other seasons. They're not going to randomly skip it just because Ash is gone or anything like that.
Where is this confirmation from?

This tweet from last year around the point the announcement was made of Ash's last few episodes and the new series.

No but it is 100% garuanteed to be dubbed like all other seasons. They're not going to randomly skip it just because Ash is gone or anything like that.

This tweet from last year around the point the announcement was made of Ash's last few episodes and the new series.

You never know what could happen... But good to see she's still helping with the dub.

Ash vs Leon is closer than ever but before the battle can begin, Goh (Zeno Robinson) and Cinderace (Casey Mongillo) take a trip down memory lane by revisiting the place they first met. They even come across the Nickits (Michelle Ruff) too.

Brittany Cox and Mary O'Brady are back for Sonia and Professor Magnolia too.

Jenny Yokobori is also in the episode as well.

Ash (Sarah Natochenny) vs Leon (Alejandro Saab) finally begins for the dub this week.

With Ash more than eager to battle one of the world's biggest champions the day has finally arrived and as friends, companions and trainers watch from all over the world, there's just one question everyone is eager to ask.

Who's going to win this battle and emerge not just as a Masters Eight champion but the world's strongest trainer?

Today would have been the late great Billy Kametz's birthday.

Billy voiced Ren, Goh's Inteleon, Ash's Rotom Phone, Raihan's Duraludon and a couple of background people in Journeys as well as Blue in the Pokémon Masters mobile game and Dr. Zed in the Secrets of the Jungle movie.

Barrett Leddy has since taken up the mantle with three of these roles.

Ash (Sarah Natochenny) vs Leon (Alejandro Saab) finally begins for the dub this week.

With Ash more than eager to battle one of the world's biggest champions the day has finally arrived and as friends, companions and trainers watch from all over the world, there's just one question everyone is eager to ask.

Who's going to win this battle and emerge not just as a Masters Eight champion but the world's strongest trainer?
It's crazy how fast the dub is still recorded.

Would be nice as well, they'll probably ask Craig Blair as the most recent actor to voice Tracey back first

Yeah, unfortunately I think you might be right. They did that when Cassidy came back in that one episode. They brought back the most recent VA that has been absent from any Pokemon roles since 2013 and only voiced Cassidy twice, when her orginal VA was activily working on the current series.

I thought Craig Blair left the anime completely, though? Didn't Ted Lewis come back to voice Giovanni again? If they had him come back as Giovanni I don't see why they wouldn't also bring him back as Tracey.

Isn't Craig Blair long retired from voice acting? Just like Kayzie Rogers?
From what I heard from Lisa when I mentioned my surprise at Williams coming back for Cassidy, ''The last person who held the role is the person who had the right of refusal. Continuity goes from there.''

Interesting, but again, ted lewis reprised alot of his old roles once Craig Blair "retired."

Back
Top Bottom