• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

Midorikawa

Big Duck
Reaction score
I did consider everyone for a little bit, but decided that effectively giving scum X+1 kills was probably too much.
I disagree. If the game was truly meant to be balanced and not just some evil plot to make me lose as mafia, then giving me an extra kill would have helped. Town being vig galore is way OP.

ExLight

Dumb and Numb
Reaction score
can't wait for rabbit season and it's mido with infinite bulletproof and three factional kills per night

DawningWinds

Impending Doom
Reaction score
Pronouns
Any Pronouns
I disagree. If the game was truly meant to be balanced and not just some evil plot to make me lose as mafia, then giving me an extra kill would have helped. Town being vig galore is way OP.
Yeah I do agree the entire town being vigs was kinda unbalanced compared to Mafia. With only one scum and the whole town being vig I don't think a second kill woulda been unreasonable.

...Not that it woulda changed the course of the game in this case since you were shot by people who were trying to play checkers with a chess set, which severely changes the moves we made from what we'd normally do.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
I suppose that's true.

I do not look forward to the day when she's mafia and I'm town.

That will not end well for me, and she will finally have her revenge...

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
My main logic was that town was much more likely to blast themselves than you, effectively doing half of your job for you, with you being protected to an extent by needing to be killed twice.

I'll admit that this was a very weird one though, and even by the time I was done I wasn't 100% confident I'd gotten it right, but eventually you hit a point where you've just gotta bite the bullet and go with your best guess.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
Well, the easiest way for that to not happen would be for me to continue doing what I am currently doing…which is not playing any more mafia games.

Maniacal Engineer

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
Coward! Face Mido like the engineer you are!
One of these days, when I don’t have a major holiday coming up followed immediately by a weeklong charity streaming event.

I have no intentions of not letting you have your revenge…if you can truly defeat ME, of course. ;)