• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

Endgame: Ducks Win
Endgame: Ducks Win

FT to come

ExLight was killed, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks
Hi there ExLight, you are Bean the Dynamite Duck

Goofy, wacky, and perhaps a little insane, you are a member of the mercenary team "The Hooligans". The three of you take any job so long as it pays well, you in particular loving the action. You also have the power to spontaneously generate explosives from nowhere, giving you your title.
Due to the incredible destructive power provided by your explosives, you have the power of a Vigilante. During any and all night-phases, you can target another player and kill them. You can do this by typing "Kill <target>" in your role-PM.

You are aligned with the Ducks and win once no further threats to your faction remain.

DawningWinds was killed, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks
Hi there GrayDucklett, you are Howard the Duck

220px-Howard_the_Duck.png

Irritable and rather cynical, you are frequently dragged into dangerous and inane adventures for no reason other than your unusual appearance, being a duck in a human's world. You do, however, generally make it out the other side.
Thanks to your ability to get out of problems, you have the power of a Vigilante. During any and all night-phases, you can target another player and kill them. You can do this by typing "Kill <target>" in your role-PM.

You are aligned with the Ducks and win once no further threats to your faction remain.

Midorikawa was killed, they were a 1x Bulletproof aligned with the Rabbits
Hi there Midorikawa, you are Bugs Bunny

800px-Bugs_Bunny.svg.png

The grand lord of all rabbits and perhaps the most iconic of all. You are quite possibly a trickster deity in rabbit form, repeatedly jumping into various disguises and compelling all those around you to play along with the bit of being an airport security officer in the middle of a forest instead of just shooting you in the face right then and there.
Due to these powers of misdirection, you have the power of 1x Bulletproof. The first time you would die to being killed during the night, you will not.

You are aligned with the Rabbits and win once your faction is equal to or greater in number than the other players.

The Ducks have won the game!

TheCapsFan won in endgame, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks
Hi there TheDucksFan, you are Scrooge McDuck

latest

A brave adventurer and the richest duck in the world, you are tougher than the toughies, smarter than the smarties, and sharper than the sharpies. With a stated net worth of five multiplujillion, nine impossibidillion, seven fantasticatrillion dollars and sixteen cents, there's nothing you can't buy.
Your incredible wealth along with your own personal skills give you the resources to remove any obstacles in your way. Due to this, you have the power of a Vigilante. During any and all night-phases, you can target another player and kill them. You can do this by typing "Kill <target>" in your role-PM.

EternalPokeFanGirl won in endgame, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks
Hi there UpperClassDuckLady, you are Quaxly

600px-Quaxly.png

You are the Duckling Pokemon, and the water-type starter of the newest generation of Pokemon games: Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. Little is known about you at present, but like most starter Pokemon, it is likely that you shall evolve into a Pokemon with considerable levels of power.
Due to this predicted strength, you have the power of a Vigilante. During any and all night-phases, you can target another player and kill them. You can do this by typing "Kill <target>" in your role-PM.

Snowy won in endgame, they were a Vigilante aligned with the Ducks
Hi there Snowy, you are Daffy Duck.

180px-Daffy_Duck.svg.png

One of the greatest ducks of all time, you first graced us with your majestic presence in the short Porky's Duck Hunt in 1937. Since then you've filled a number of roles, befitting an actor of your grace and talent. One of your most notable skills is your complete indestructibility, surviving bisections and being shot in the face no matter how many times they happen.
You also have a natural talent for deception and tricking others into their own downfall. Due to this, you have the power of a Vigilante. During any and all night-phases, you can target another player and kill them. You can do this by typing "Kill <target>" in your role-PM.

…How?

How in the world did y’all invent an entirely new game based on exactly zero evidence aside from an admittedly unusual player-count, and then use the logic from that game that you invented whole-cloth with no basis in reality to successfully identify and double-kill the scum player who needed to be double-killed in order for it to stick?

How in the name of all that is holy am I the one who the joke was played on in this scenario?

I genuinely thought @ExLight was a rabbit, so I shot him during the night xD

How in the name of all that is holy am I the one who the joke was played on in this scenario?
I am laughing so hard right now :p The prankster got pranked :p

Good game, everyone.

I genuinely thought @ExLight was a rabbit, so I shot him during the night xD
I hinted at being Duck!!!!
And my claim was to make people think I was going to get doctored and shoot on another claimed Rabbit. To my surprise that never happened lol, although Mido going for no Lynch might've given her away.

I shot Dawning so Eternal+Caps+Dawning shot Mido lol

I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't 3x3 but yknow what this is kinda great

…How?

How in the world did y’all invent an entirely new game based on exactly zero evidence aside from an admittedly unusual player-count, and then use the logic from that game that you invented whole-cloth with no basis in reality to successfully identify and double-kill the scum player who needed to be double-killed in order for it to stick?

The "Perfectly Ordinary Game" from a couple years ago was one of the main reasons I was willing to go with the 3-3 theory so easily. If a someone hosts an "everyone is 3p" game for April Fool's, than there's no reason to believe they won't also be willing to host an "everyone is town" game in the form of "two opposing town factions that are technically hostile to each other" for April Fool's, or at least that's how I saw it while playing the game.

I shot Mido because me+Caps+Snowy were ducks so there could be no more ducks. I was wrong, but at least I shot the right person?

smh at yall shooting me
if it was really 3x3 we'd've likely lost
Don't declare yourself a rabbit, then :p

oh you're right it says we can claim alignment

I'm rabbit
lesgo gang

Unvote
Vote: TheCapsFan

begone duck scum

It's fine but if you're a rabbit like but can you remove your vote unless you're sure we're enemy factions lol

I see I found a fellow rabbit are you really gonna let these stinky ducks just vote me out lol
you know we're not the bad guys

Don't declare yourself a rabbit, then :p
the idea was to make rabbit waste potential protection roles on me so we got an advantage by leaving them unprotected, while hoping the duck team would realize I was probably going to be protected and shoot the other claimed rabbits smh

I also softed being a duck like three times I think

For the record, I was 5/6 right here. I was absolutely sure everyone was a Vigilante.
I did consider everyone for a little bit, but decided that effectively giving scum X+1 kills was probably too much.
smh at yall shooting me
if it was really 3x3 we'd've likely lost
I mean to be fair if it was 3x3 it would've been a completely different game so we can't really say with any true confidence how it could have gone.

Back
Top Bottom