• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ducklett?

Is Ducklett awesome?

• Ducklett is AWESOME!!!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Ducklett's cool and/or cute.

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Ducklett's okay.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Maybe? :/

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I HATE Ducklett and there's no way he's awesome.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Who's Ducklett?

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Well, I used to hate Ducklett, I'm not sure why but it annoyed me a bit in Black and White. But now I don't like or hate Ducklett, I'm neutral. I don't like Swanna much, though. I'm not sure why but I think it has something to do with it has A BRA MADE OUT OF SEASHELLS, wtf?

Ducklett in my opinion is really very cute.

She kinda reminds me of Ahiru. (from Princess Tutu)

I had a Ducklett as my primary Fly user, but I swapped it out for an Altaria I happened to find around north Queens--I mean, Route 14. Quack quack quack.

Am I your sister?

That annoying moment when you accidentally click the wrong Poll option.

I think that Ducklett is one of the coolest! (You can probably tell by my username.) It doesn't seem to be a copy of Psyduck at all; it's design and characteristics are very unique. Plus, it's evolutionary form takes all of its cuteness and converts into sheer beauty!

To paraphrase a great critic:

"I must admit this isn't following the normal cliches, but it's not really replacing them with anything ether."

@Duck of Jupiter Yeah, I was talking about that Ahiru in your sig. :3

Don't really like Ducklett, as it is goofy-looking and has bad stats for a while. I greatly prefer Swanna, although I do get that Ducklett is supposed to look ugly.

This is the theme I hope Quaxly follows in its evolutionary line, a dopey looking little duckling growing into a graceful Water/Flying swan Pokémon. In much that same way I am a huge fan of Primarina, who successfully dethroned Swampert as my favourite fully evolved Water starter by riding on the "ugly duckling" concept. If Quaxly visually becomes another Swanna then my choice is set in stone.

Ducklett's......alright. I like it better than Wingull, if that says anything. :LOL: As a rule, I never hate a bird Pokemon, but Ducklett's just kinda......meh. It's stats ate nothing incredible, nor are its evolved form's.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom