• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ducklett?

Is Ducklett awesome?

• Ducklett is AWESOME!!!

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Ducklett's cool and/or cute.

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • Ducklett's okay.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Maybe? :/

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Not really.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • I HATE Ducklett and there's no way he's awesome.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Who's Ducklett?

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Daikenki

Reaction score
Do you think Ducklett's cute, awesome, etc.?

Either post positive comments or negative comments.

The reason I'm creating this is because my sister is obsessed with Duckletts (and ducks in the real world). I want to know what you guys think.

While he may look like an ordinary duck, and well, is and ordinary duck (aside from throwing water and ice at you, of course), there's just something on it that looks strangely cool.

I'm not a particular fan of Ducklett, I think its okay though. To be honest, I've never used Ducklett in my team, so I don't have much of an opinion. Although it does evolve into awesome Swanna!

I like Swanna and the Ugly Duckling reference (one of my favorite fairy tales). It's also a good HM slave.

Ducklett's a SWAN, people. xP

I mean it does evolve into SWANna, after all. Anyway, Ducklett's okay. I like Swanna a lot, because it can hit fast and hard for a bird Pokemon that only evolved once and I like its design.

Psyduck is way better. Some of the Gen 5 Pokemon I'm not the biggest fan of, including Ducklett and Lillipup. Swanna is cool though, it's speed is insane. But I think Ducklett is ugly.

I find them irresistibly cute, although I'm not sure as for its stats...never used one in a battle before.

Check it, yo, Duckletts have more swag than Scrafty and Bouffalant combined.

I voted for Ducklett's okay.

It has to be one of the most boring Pokemon ever created. Its evolution concept is obvious and predictable, its stats are nothing to write home about, and it learns nothing particularly noteworthy. Basically, absolutely nothing about it stands out and makes me go "wow!".

But what prevented me from voting it lower is the Ducklett trio from the Dancing With the Ducklett Trio! episode of the anime. They were hilarious pests and had great personalities, proving the species has some merit after all. Not to mention, one hit Iris in the face with a Scald attack.

Last edited:
duckletts!!!!!!!!!!!.png
Screenshot of Duckletts following Ash in the Deino episode (manually screen shotted)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom