• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Duel Academy (Me, Sleeping Giant, and Tanuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: in thread. It's pretty inconvieant to use Duel network.

OOC: I have no idea

"Sure, I have no reason to back out of a duel. Especially when one shows such enthusiasm." Shō opened the case, his pristine cards showed the least bit of weathering. His duel disk was strapped to the small of his back, modified to collapse in on itself. He loaded the cards and made his way to the dueling area.

Realizing the lack of the peasant's dueldisk, Ty walked over I an actual table. "Let's play here." He then continues to sit and set up his card, not waiting for a reply from the student.

Aru sat across from the Ra Yellow, shuffling his deck. When he felt it was shuffled enough, he began placing cards on the table as though the game was Hanafuda. "Alright. How many points we betting? Ten mon every hand?"

The duel area consisted of the desk adjacent to Jaden's. he could swear the blue haired midget interjected with generic one liners. Anyway, it was not important. Such a being who enjoys children's card games enough to openly flaunt their homosexuality with blue haired midgets might actually be a good duelist. Who are we kidding, you are just trying to objectify how much homo this brown-haired d-bag is.

"Yo we aren't playing Hanafuda. If you don't know how to play, you aren't worthy to be recognized peasant." Ty said to the frivolous kid in front of him and stood up getting ready to leave.

Jaden grinned. "I've always wanted to try duelung an Obelisk Blue! Here's to a good duel!"

Aru lazily yawned, and placed his cards back in position. "Shame. Hanafuda is much better than Duel Monsters...well, you go first, I guess." He said, drawing five cards.

OOC: @Sleeping Giant, do you want to handle your duel with Jaden?

"Fine. You start." Ty grabs his starting hand and starts to contemplate his winning strategy.

Aru opened one eye, closing his other as he contemplated. "Geez...let me think this over." He switched the cards around in his hand, before finally setting a monster face down. He than placed two face downs in the spell and trap card zone. "I end, I guess."

OOC: much obliged ( sure will ) also typing from computer so can't use the holding line for o's.

"I'll be nice," said Jaden, "I mean, this is our first duel and all!" Jaden grabbed his five cards, smiling ecstatically like a lunatic. Or semi lunatic. Smiling like a ambivalent homo. "Of course, I will not back down from challenges. I will not hold back either." Sho and Jaden played a round of Rock paper scissors. Jaden won and choose for Sho to move first."Why not, It doesn't matter who moves first. The deciding factor is how you play your cards."Sho drew his six. He set some traps then normal summoned a monster. He then ended his turn, no dramatic turnabouts here. That is, until he ended his turn, activating a karma cat to discard cards from his hand. The combination of Brotherhood cards allowed Sho to re summon his monsters from the graveyard and set fire formation cards directly from his deck, adding to the power of his main units. Jaden simply watch as he placed a lone Sparksman on the field. On his turn, repeating the steps before, Sho used his brotherhood cards to send his brothers to the graveyard, re summon them, and set fire formation spells. The attacks were merciless. Bystanders watched in horror as the fight raged on, Sho's Brotherhood stacking ATK, Jaden's Hero's taken down one after the other. The battle ended in a few turns, 7700 to 0 LP, Sho's game. He was neither happy nor distressed about the results. They were simply, "A part of the calculations." After saying their goodbye's for now, Sho made his way to Kagami and Ty's match where things weren't going so smoothly. Duel deck re-strapped and deck re-cased, Sho watched the ensuing chaos.

Ty special summoned a cyber dragon to the field and brought out cyber dragon core, which allowed him to get cyber network to hi hand. He then continued to put two cards face down and played fusion gate. Which he used to fuision summon cyber twin dragon by removing from play a cyber dragon on the field and his hand. "I attack with cyber twin dragon."

Aru's lone monster was destroyed, revealing a Masked Dragon. "I activate his effect." Another Masked Dragon emerged in defense position.

"I attack again with cyber twin dragon." Ty said slightly pissed at the small tactic but doesn't let it get to him too much.

Masked Dragon was destroyed, and a Armed Dragon LV3 took its place. "Masked Dragons effect." Aru said, bored.

"I place two cards facedown and end my turn." I gesture for you to start your turn.

"I draw..." Aru said lazily, drawing a card. "Standby phase, Armed Dragon's effect; I can send him to the grave to special summon one Armed Dragon LV 5. I end."

OOC: also, put what cards you have on the field along with basic info

Monster: Armed Dragon LV5
2 cards in S/t zone.

"I play compulsory catapult device, and I send Armed dragon lv.5 to your hand and I draw. I activate polymerization and fuse my cyber twin dragon and cyber Kirin in my hand to get Cyber Messanger, Kirin Double Fang. (3000atk, 1800 def and can attack twice. Second ability when this card is sent to the grave, special summon a Cyber Kirin from your graveyard. Third you can tribute this card to negate effect damage during this turn.) "Then I summon cyber dragon drei and attack you directly with all my monsters for game."
OOC:This is one of my extra fusions. I'm using cyber Kirin as a base for the regular fusions for slightly diff ones like this. It's not too op. I think.

Aru yawned, placing his cards back to his deck. "Well, that was painfully boring." He said. He tilted his head to Ty. "Good game, I think."

Sho watched the obvious outcome. Not much skill is needed when one stacks their deck like that. This Ty is curious, so much effort to make a children's card game effortlessly playable. Sho knows he should watch out if he wants to duel against such a person. With its commencement, Sho congratulated the winner. "You did… what was expected to be done with that kind of deck." Kagami didn't put a lot of effort into the game, the mindset of not-a-child playing a children's card game. In any case, Sho wasn't here to win duels, just to reminisce in childhood memories and dreams that will come true nevermore.

OOC: Maybe we should end class with a time skip to a lunch break or some kind of free period to bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom