• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Duel Academy (Me, Sleeping Giant, and Tanuki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aru raised a finger in excitement. "Here's the plan, than. Apparently, you people all think that dueling decides everything. So, we'll go into the girl baths, and spy on them. If they get mad, you'll duel them and win."

"I don't believe anything in that plan will ever...go wrong. Here, I have a key to the dorms for emergencies. Apparently the guy I dueled for the entrance exams was the Obelsk dorm advisor. He offed himself in his room. That's how I got my room and was appointed new dorm advisor. Let's go, there is n time to waste."

Aru nodded in agreement. "let's do this." He said, leading the way to the Obelisk Blue dorms. He finally found what he was looking for, and he motioned for Sho. "Here's the door."

"I know that this is a door. It can and only will ever be a door, Aru." Sho took the keys and unlocked it. "We can now get the observations underway." The door opened with a creak, revealing the lavish and luxurios Obelik Blue Reception area. A grand room with floor to ceiling widows, golden embelishments everywhere, red velvet carpeting, and a huge founain at its center (OOC: Don't remember what the dorms looked like from the series). It' this way to the women' section."

Aru 'tsked'. "I know it's a door..." He said, walking to the women's section. A smile came across his face as he saw the heavenly sight before him. A few girls were currently in the baths, one of them being Alexis Rhodes. "See, Sho? Isn't it amazing?"

OOC:Wanna duel Chazz and some other faggot?

OOC: They duel u because we thought of peeping first

"Subjective adjectives should be barred from field reports." Sho watched on anyway. The steam made it hard to see, covering their chests and pelvis. The large breasted blonde one got up, steam following her, defying most laws of physics. She turned to see a man in a Miko priest robe and a tall man in Obelisk blue clothes. They weren't hidden, standing in the doorway of the bathroom. "Don't mind us, we're coductng an experiment. Carry on."

Alexis' face grew red, and she screamed. "PERVERTS!" She threw a water basin at them, and Aru immediately ducked behind the wall. "I reckon we should've got a better hiding spot, eh?"

"Yes, for future travels, we will have to conceal our presence as bet as possible next time." Basins started to fly left and right, an unimaginable amount a bathroom should never contain. Sho grabbed Aru and hut the door to the bathroom, locked it, nd starte drunning to his own room through the boy's dormatory.

Aru laughed. "I'll make a note of it for next time." He said, but slammed his feet to a stop as he noticed two Obelisk Blue students in front of them. One of them had an impossibly spiky black hairstyle, while the other was a completely forgettable face one would usually find in crowds.

The impossible hairstyle spoke first. "Sho, I've just heard that someone was peeping in on the girls. That wouldn't happen to be you and that Slifer Red, would it?"

"No Impossible hair, I mean Chazz. i am incapable of such indecent acts. I was cunducting scientific research into feelings and human emotions. This guy was peeping however." Sho couldn't hep but sell Aru out. He didn't want to throw him under the bus, but the chane of seeing how Aru gets himself out of this mess will provide invaluable data. "So, what will you do: the responsible decision and report us to administration or the irresponsible one and try to beat us in a children's card game?

Scoffing, Chazz threw his hand in a dismissive gesture. "What do you take me for, some kind of Slifer idiot?" He said, causing Aru to flinch at the realization that not everyone would immediately select Card Games as a solution. "I'll punish you myself! Bring out your cards!" Aru sighed in relief as he realized that people were still as stupid as he thought.

Shō procured his deck, activating the hallway duel arena. Walls turned, floors separated, the hallway became a high tech dueling arena. "Let's duel. I'll take you on chazz, I never got the chance to duel the fake cyber. Aru, you can take spikey hair. If he so wishes to duel."

Chazz drew five cards, set three face down in his spell and traps and summoned Dragoon Knight in attack mode (2000/1000). "I end!"

OOC: wanna deal with Chaz?

Shō drew five cards. He actcated Fire formation Tenki, adding BFF Gorilla (1800/500) from his dexk to his hand. Shō then acticated Fire formation Tensu, allowing him to normal summon 1 Beast-Warrior monster during the MP1 in addition to its nirnal summon. He Normal summons both Gorrilla and BFF Dragon (1800/500). He used Dragon's effect to set 1 Fire Formation spell or trap card from his deck. Both monsters gain 200 Atk from the Fire Formation effects (100 each per)

OOC: I'll have you deal with Chazz. Just remember he doesn't have the Ojama/Light and Darkness Dragon/Armed Dragon LV 5,7,10 yet.

The forgettable person summoned a Toon Alligator in Attack mode. "Hah! I won't even need to use any of my strong monsters to beat a Slifer Red like-" Aru summoned Horus LV 4, which destroyed ToonAlligator. This fulfilled its summoning condition, allowing it to become Horus LV 6. Aru smiled. "Huh. Never got to summon LV 6 before. Would'ja look at that?"

OOC: not that good with other decks. Also don't know what a dragon knight is.

"Nice play. I draw one card. Hah, you're in for a big one Shō. I play Chtonian Soldier (1200/1400). And I equip one Magnum Shield to Chthonian soldier. Its attack is increased by its defense, becoming a whopping 2600. And I attack your BFF Dragon!"

Shō's BFF dragon was destroyed. He took 500 Lp of damage. "Good for you. You destroyed one of my monsters. I draw a card. This is when you concede your end to me. I normal summon rescue rabbit. By banishing it I can special summon 2 Doraikyumon. I can now Xyz summon my BFF Tiger Emperor (2200/500) I then use Tensu's effect, adding 1 BFF dragon to my hand. Then I use Tenki's effect to summon it. Now I use Dragon's effect to set a fire formation. I set 1 FF spell/trap card. I now use BFF lion's effect to add 1 BFF monster to my hand from my graveyard. I add BFF dragon. I end my turn.

The generic boy growled out haughtily, "Big whoop! A Slifer Red like will still lose to a prodigy like me!" He set a monster. "I end!"

Aru scratched his cheek. "You do realize this is just a card game, right? You can't really be a prodigy..." He sighed. "I Attack your face down with Horus." The monster was destroyed, revealing another Toon Alligator. "I set a monster face down and end."

"My turn now." Chazz drew his card. "I play another Dragon knight and equip Chthonian alliance to the second one. Its attack is increased by 800 for each monster with the same name. Now, My Dragon knight attacks your Lion Emperor!"

"I activate one of my face downs, FF tensen. I target my Lion Emperor and it gains 700 atk until the end your turn. All of my BFF monsters gain an additional 300 atk, bringing Lion emperor to 3200. Your Dragon knight is destroyed instead and you take 400 damage."

"Hmm, well played. Lets see what you do next. I end my turn.

OOC: Ya mind asking Lopak and Z when they're gonna join? Mic mentioned he might join too. We should finish this duel soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom