• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dugtrio VS Magneton VS Dodrio

FatKidLovesCoke

Reaction score
THIS THREAD WAS REMADE

15803165.png
VS
82magneton.png
VS
dodrio.png

THE THREESOME

WHICH WOULD WIN
BEST DESIGN
WHICH WOULD YOU USE
KETCHUP OR MUSTARD

Who would win: Dugtrio (it can EQ Magneton to death and Rock Slide/Stone Edge Dodrio to death)

Best design: Magneton

Who I'd use: Dugtrio

Which would win?
Dugtrio, outspeed and Earthquake/Rock Slide.
Best Design?
Magneton.
Which would you use?
Dugtrio.

Dodrio. Why? Because Magneton is bland (until it evolves) and Dugtrio is just disgusting. I mean just look it it!

Magneton is who I would use and has the best design. Dugtrio would pwn both in a battle though.

I voted for Magneton, I always liked it for some reason. :)

Exegutor has three heads. So do Mageton, Dugtrio, and Dodrio. It should have been included because it is far better than the others.

oh yeah lol but still i only did ones that can learn tri attack and if i did include it, i would have probably included combee too

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom