• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Dunsparce vs. Spinda

Sanic Hegehog

Ur 2 Slow!!
Reaction score
dunsparce.png
VS.
327.png

Welcome to the clash of the seldom thought of Normal types.

In the red corner weighing at 30.9 pounds with a height of 4'11 feet, the kind of flinching and known to be sparse as holy hell: Dunsparce!

*cheering*

And in the blue Corner we have the challenger. All the way from Hoenn wearing red and spots, the dizziest Panda you'll ever meet: Spinda!

*uproaring*

All right ladies, all you have to do is pick your preferred of the two via the poll. Also explain why you picked which one, is it because of Appearance? Abilities? being handsome?

#Daisuke#

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I half expected Spinda to be in the lead because of all the hate for Dunsparce I've been seeing... o.o

But I choose Spinda. I like it's gimmick. Unique Spinda all around!

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Spinda is unique, but I've always loved Dunsparce. They're both kind of useless, though.

Scarlet Sky

Very Cool Hunter Dude
Reaction score
I picked Dunsparce... At least it has somewhat of a competitive use.

Infinity Mk-II

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score
I've seen so many Spinda I swear I may have already seen one twice! Why do they show up at my favorite route? (To give you an idea, I have all the glass items)

Though that same thing made me a little attached to them.

Trainer Yusuf

Leopard Owner
Reaction score
Spinda. Because it has access to numerous moves(all of which I like) and is a friggin panda. I love pandas.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
I prefer Spinda, because the idea of uniqueness in Pokémon is interesting.

revolvingscott

Reaction score
I HATE Spinda with a passion so I can't choose it.
I LOVE Dunsparce! It's so cute and adorable that I want one of my own. Plus, it's got a brilliant shiny and I just, plain LOVE it. I'm so happy that Hiker alerted me to them in Gold! :D